Done

I am done with Blogger in the Big Apple. It isn't a finished story, I know, but I have nothing new that I can think of to continue with this story. When I started, I had all of these ideas for where I could go with this. I lost that imagination the further I got into the story, and I think that I should have written more when I was still interested and the idea was still new, but I fell out of a flow with it and couldn't get back in. So I'm really sorry, but there isn't anything that I can add to this. If you liked the idea and enjoyed the story, you can continue it or something, but I won't be. I'll be writing other things, and when I start writing them I'll force myself to keep up a schedule so that this doesn't happen again, so keep a lookout for that if you want. I'm not sure what I'll be writing about, but it'll most likely be harry potter related? I might possibly start writing a different percabeth fic that I can keep up with? I'm not sure. Anyway, thanks for sticking with my whopping seven chapters.

I feel terrible leaving the story unfinished, but I really can't force anything else. I tried to write the next chapter, but I couldn't even finish a sentence. I'm really sorry if anyone wanted the story to go further, but it isn't happening unfortunately.

The last time on this story, Thanks xx

--till2019