I cant hold it anymore! *Edited*

Rose POV

I was walking down the hallway ready for my next hour in hell..Yeah I hate school! This year was going to be a frustrating and stressful one, I'm not even gonna have time to breath. Since, well, I am graduating! But I don't feel like doing anything that's why I fail at everything....Not true but- Argh I shrieked when I bumped into something! Or shall I say someone?

?: Oh I'm so sorry... I was- I cut off the stranger that just made my day a thousand times better -Note the sarcasm-...

Rose: What the hell dude! I said emphasizing the hell. Look at what you did. I hissed pointing at ruined homework Dumb-ass!

?: Woah you don't have to be rude! I'm just new and lost! And on top of that late! The bastard is still talking?

Rose: Ok.. I do not care so I'm walking away now! I snapped turning around to leave but he grabbed my arm... Wonderful!

?: Before you go, can you at least tell me where this classroom is? He said with an annoying smirk.

Rose: I guess! I looked at the paper and I realized we had the same schedule. Oh grreattt...I said clearly annoyed! You're in my classroom.

?: Oh great now I can spend my precious time with a precious lady. He tried.... But he failed miserably! Dudes like him are not on my list of candidates...But he is sexy! I mentally slapped myself.

Rose: Well... Follow me I guess. I grunted.

?: Ok and by the way! The name's Blake. He said in the most annoying tone possible. That being.. Cocky!

Rose: Still don't care. I shout-whispered.

Blake: This is the part when you tell me your name cutie.

Rose: First of all don't call me that again or your balls will end up in your asshole and the name's non of your business! I said mocking his tone.

Blake: Oh we got a feisty one! I like it!

Rose: Alrighty we got a bastard one! Can't wait for your funeral.

Blake: Well Rose don't go preparing my eulogy yet!

I looked at him shocked and confused.. How in the world could he possibly k- He cut me off seeing my confused face.

Blake: Yeah...Your backpack says your name, princess. He winked at me which made me shiver.. Whats happening to me...

Rose: Stop with the annoying nicknames. I shouted but I kinda liked the name... Here we are, welcome to hell! I said kicking the door open bowing to the classroom full of dorks! Yeah I'm smart... That's a shocker. Nobody would assume by just looking at me... I mean I do have pink hair and a lot of piercings.

Mrs. Clark: Rose you're late again! Great! Someone I hoped had died during summer I mean the witch is 80 for Pete's sake can't you die already!

Rose: Yeah so? I said smirking and slamming my boots on my desk.

Mrs.Clark: Rose! Feet.Down.Now and where's your excuse young lady? She said amused since she already knew I didn't have one...

Rose: Yeah I was fu- I'm getting sick of this kid cutting me off.

Blake: Showing me around!

Mrs.Clark: Oh you must be Blake Stanford right? New kid...Hanging out with, this? She said pointing at me! Yeah we hate each other! I mean can't a girl play pranks/attempt murder on an 80 year old without being yelled at by the previously mentioned!

Blake: Yeah I was a little lost and Rose showed me around!

Rose: Um when did I ask for your help? I whispered.

Blake: When you were about to get detention! On the first day may I add. Rose: Well mister for your info since you're new.. I love detention and second she wouldn't I can easily blackmail her!

Mrs. Clark: Ok, ok shut up! Both of you! I'm giving a class here... If you don't mind!

Rose: Oh I do not mind at all! I said mocking her British accent! The funny thing is I only hate her because she's my step great grandmother... She only married my great grandfather because he was dying! Oh and did I mention he was filthy rich! Well that until witch Linda came along!

AN: Bam first chapter done AND edited my loves!