Chapter 6 -Meet Paige- *edited*

- Next morning –

Rose P.O.V

Matt: Guys Wake up!
Blake: I’m awake.
Blue: *snoring* Huh what? *angrily wakes up*
Hannah: Nooo Mom I don't wanna go to school!
Rose: You're at school. I said whilst facepalming, I didn’t sleep… at all!
Hannah: Oh right.

*Someone opens the door*

Blake: Oh hi Mrs. Jane *whispers* bitch…
Mrs. Jane: I hope you learned your lesson. Because I don't expect this to happen again. Understood!?  
Everybody: Yes!

-At science-

Rose: Are you gonna sit next to me forever?
Blake: Yeah! He said and smirks, god I hate him so much… But then again that smi- STOP IT!
Rose: Urg Seriously did I have to blush…
Rose: Hey Bla-
Mrs. Johnson: Ok class this is your new classmate Paige!
Paige: Hi! She said in an extremely bitchy tone and then she smiled flirtatiously at…  I look over… Blake, Oh hell no! Not this time!!
Blake: *smiles back*

-At lunch-

Hannah: Paige is bitchier than you Rose!
Rose: Yeah but in a bad way! At least I don't rape cute guys with my eyes!!
Blue: That’s true I saw her looking at Blake..                                                                                           Rose: Shh they’re walking over.

 Blake P.O.V

Matt: I don't know Blake... Paige is kind of cute.
Blake: So? He’s kind of right but…
Matt: Didn't you see how she looked at you!
Blake: Yeah so?
Matt: Dude you have to talk to her!
Blake: Why don't you talk to her? You're single too!
Matt: Yeah! He nervously looks away, hmm something’s up with him.. But whatever…
Blake: Hey girls!
Girls: Hey
Matt: Soo are you guys already planning how to "accidentally" kill the new girl?
Hannah: What? Hahahaha!
Blake: Yeah you guys were looking her like she was the devil!
Rose: No we weren't…She says looking down…Trying to cover… a blush aweee!

I heard groans and when I look up… Paige is walking over to OUR table…

Blue: Oh no!
Paige: Hi guys I was wondering if I could sit here? She was directly looking at me…
Rose: Honey the princess/bitches table is over there!
Paige: What?
Blake: Ignore her just sit here! I have a plan, mentally smirks.
Paige: Thanks! *Glares at Rose*
Rose: Ok if she stays I go, bye! She walks away, with tears threatening to fall… Oh no! but I know it’s gonna work…
Hannah and Blue: Rose!!
Blue: You guys had to do that!
Matt: Blue, wait! I didn’t do anything!