Chapter 22 -Whats happening-

Rose POV

"We have some mayor catching up to do" Scarlet said in a happy tone but I was too lost in my own thoughts. But soon enough her hand is waving right in front of me.

"Huh" I said, released from my own little world.

"Ok this is gonna be harder than i thought" Scarlet said.

"I'm sorry I'm just out of it, you know wedding coming up" I said, its partially the truth.

"Girl I kind of already noticed but I don't think its because of your moms wedding" She said sounding worried.

"Um its nothing forget about it" I said with a sigh.

"Okay then, sooo I've been hearing some rumors about you and this guy" She said pausing and then snapped her fingers."Oh Blake that's the name" She said sounding proud she remembered.

Oh here we go..." Yeah hes my wonderfully awful step brother".

"Why do you hate him" Hannah said sitting down with her lunch.

"Hey boo" I said recognizing the voice"And I do not hate him" Gosh she always fucking scares me *mental chuckle*

"Well Scarlet dont believe everything you hear 'cause they're in looooovveeee". She said nudging me.

"Oh is that soo?". She said raising an eyebrow.

"Whyy do you guys always do thing like this I DON'T LIKE B-".I was cut off by the the one and only.

"WEheyy what where you saying that you dont like who".Blake said winking at me an I almost melted.

"Noo I was saying I don't like b-bb". I was trying to think but his god damn eyes!

"That she doesn't like barbecue sauce" Scarlet almost scram as she saw my trance.

"Good to know" He said as if it was a question. "Um Rose can we talk". I think i just puked.

"Um well,uh,umm yeah yep *cough* Of course". When did I become so vulnerable under his words, oh wait I know the day he kissed me.

"Rose" OMG have i just been staring at him. As if reading my thoughts Hannah nodded and chuckled.

"Yeah coming". Oh god Oh god Oh god, the fuck.

AN:

Hellooo!!!!!!!! So i posted the pics of all the characters throughout the storyy. I believe it  would be easier to imagine them cause lets accept it im not very descriptive. And remember to vote! And dont be afraid to comment suggestions... Baiiiiiii ladies.