Chapter 7 -The "kiss"- *edited*

7

Blake P.O.V

Blake: So where do you come from? Step 1: Small Talk…
Paige: Oh that’s not important I just had a bit of a trouble back in the other school! She’s avoiding something.
Blake: What kind of problem?
Paige: Oh it’s nothing!
Blake: Oh ok, well um Then I spill water on her lap… great, real smooth!
Paige: Um.
Blake:  I’m so sorry let me get that.
Paige: It’s ok
Blake: I start cleaning pages lap when I see her from the corner of my eye…

Rose P.O.V

I went far away from that little scene furiously wiping my tears away, but I forgot my stupid backpack and I know the girls are looking for me but we have class and I need my backpack… And then I see something I really didn’t want to see…Blake and Paige kissing. This isn't f*cking happening

Blake: Rose…
Rose: I run away crying then I fall, f*cking sh*t! Why the hell does this always happen! AH!

Blake: ROSE!
Rose: Leave me alone! I try walking away the fastest I can but I think I twisted my ankle…

Paige: Just let her go why do you even bother? Didn't you guys like hate each other or something?
Blake: Its complicated!
Paige: She’s already gone and we have class so don't worry!
Blake: I guess so…I should’ve followed her!

-At class-

Mr. Monroe: Where’s Rose? Anybody seen-
Blake: What she isn't here? Looks around and runs out of the classroom.
Paige: BLAKE!

Blake P.O.V

I have to find her! Maybe she’s hurt or something! I mean why did she even run away? Then I hear a heartbreaking sound coming from the janitor’s closet and I push the door open.

Blake: Rose?
Rose:..... OW, you idiot! You just hit me with f*cking door!
Blake: Why are you in the janitor’s closet?
Rose: Whatever! She tries walking away but I pull her back.
Blake: I know you hate me, but I saw you twist your ankle and you didn't show up in class. Are you ok?
Rose: Yes, I'm okay so can you leave me alone!
Blake: No! I’m taking you to the nurse.
Rose: I don't want your fucking help!
Blake: What the hell is wrong with you I'm just trying to help you!
Rose: Oh that’s okay! You are free to go. I know you have a bitch waiting for you anyway!!!
Blake: What?
Rose: I saw you kissing Paige!
Blake: I wa-
Rose: I don't want a god damn explanation I just want you to leave me alone!!
Blake: FINE!
Rose: FINE!
Blake: But I’m taking you to the nurse! With that said I throw her over my shoulder and take her to the nurse’s office. I drop her on the bed and storm off…