Chapter 21 -Not again-

Rose POV

I cant even believe that i agreed to be whatever withBlake! Gosh Im so dumb. -I say frowning- Its just that looking into those hazel brown eyes has me on my knees. But then again i hate relationships... Or may I say Im terrified of them, yeah. SO WHY DID I AGREE! Well that, I don't even fucking know!

*Riiiiingg*

Greatttt.... I say sarcastically! I fucking hate senior year.

Mr.Johnson: So you guys have a surprise coming your way!

Among yays and what nows you can hear everybody mumbling its someone from another classroom being transferred and at that exact moment as if on cue a girl walks in. Ugh not again! But the i see her ahhhhhh!

Mr.Johnson: This is Scarlet she was in another classroom but has been transferred!

Scarlet: Hey everybody!

Rose: SCARLETTTTTT!!!!!!!

Scarlet: Roseeeeeee!

I run to hug one of my best friends in the whole wide world! What the fuck is she doing here. Either way Im happy!

Scarlet: Surpriseeee -She says in a really funny troll voice. Aw man shes so funny-

Rose: Why the f didn't you tell me!

Scarlet: Cause... It wouldn't be an f-ing surprise!

Mr.Johnson: Well f-ing sit down and chat later because you have an f-ing quiz -He says in a girly mocking voice-

-Some laugh cause of the mocking and some cry cause of the quiz Im in the second group *chuckles*

AN

Lil update celebrating the momentary return of my internet xD I was thinking of giving a little description of the character for imaginary purposes:

1. Rose:

Hair: Long, Pink , curly naturally but its always straight.

Eyes: Really dark blue.

-Rose is kind of a short girl lets say tiny compared to her friends she has freckles and her style is a rocker/surfer one. Her lips are always rosey pink or has red lipstick on. You'll always see her cranky and moody but shes really funny and nice.

2. Blake:

Hair: Dark brown, Straight naturally.

Eyes: Hazel brown.

-Blake is really tall and skinny but with abs. His style is surfer all the way. He's the kind of dude who makes everyone laugh!

3. Hannah:

Hair: Shoulder length,bangs,straight, half really black and half white.

Eyes: Big light green eyes.

- Hannah is a little bit taller than Rose but not as tall as Blake. Rocker style!

Shes always with black clothes. Shes always cheerful, funny and nice.

4. Samantha/Sam/Sammy:

Hair: Half past shoulder length, swipe to the side bangs dirty blonde hair with lowlights, naturally wavy.

Eyes: Deep blue eyes.

-Samantha is the same height as Rose but an inch taller. Her style is really cozy and comfy. Shes shy around some people but not with her friends.

5. Blue:

Hair: Long blonde with blue ends(hehe), natural beach waves.

Eyes: Greenish-yellow.

-Blue is taller than Hannah, same heigh as Blake basically. Her style is comfy yet stylish and surfer. Shes always happy and cracking a joke, shes the definition of cool.

6. Matt:

Hair: Light blonde, straight.

Eyes: Dark brown.

Matt: Same height as Blake. His style is swagy and surfer. This one thinks he's the funny one but they really laugh at him not with him xD.

7. Paige:

Imagine an ugly whore and thats her. xD

8.Scarlet:

Hair: Brown with slightly lighter ends, somehow its always perfectly curled.

Eyes: Dark green eyes.

-Scarlet is the same height as Rose. She is stylish and always has the most amazing fashionista clothes. Some may say shes really girly, bitchy and superficial but Rose sees her as a normal funny gal who can be a girly girl at one minute and the other shes classy farting or doing normal things! xD

Those are the Main characters! Bye