Chapter 5 -Night of secrets- *edited*

Mrs. Jane: What is going on! I thought I specifically told you guys not to talk! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? She growled, then glared at me and Rose who had still not moved from the previous position which was her on my lap with her hands on my hair.
Everyone:....
Mrs. Jane: Well! Guess what? You’re sleeping here today! The bitch said grinning.
Blue: No no no no NO NO!!
Mrs. Jane Slams the door and locks it from the outside. Well she wasn’t kidding… Is this even legal!
Blake: F*ck! My mom is going to kill me! I am so so soooo dead. The damn dinner was today!
Rose: At least I’m saved from the stupid dinner my mom arranged with the neighbor. Hmm what a coincidence.. Oh wait? Nahh! No! WELL YEAH F*CK YEAH!
Blake: Wait where do you live?
Rose: What do you care!?
Blake: Just please tell me it’s not on the street that’s thirty minutes away from here this school? I said fake winning, why you may ask… Well I certainly don’t wanyt her to know I like her! Duh!

Rose P.O.V

Rose: Yeah wh- I was about to say yes but I realized something… Oh god no! I growled…
Matt: What? He said totally oblivious of what’s going on.
Hannah: Wait I'm lost what happened? The other moron said looking in between my shocked face and Blake’s amused one.
Blue: I think that Blake moved in next door to Rose!
Rose: Bingo! An award for the smartest yet dumbest group of friends in history.
Blue: Yeah I’m still questioning how we’re still friends… I mean Scarlet got removed of the group because she didn’t stand us and now wants to come back because we became friends… That after a few punches and screams..She said glaring at Hannah, hehe that night was funny. What do we all see in each other! She said making a weird and amusing face, but back to the point of me dying…
Rose: Why do you have to be everywhere I look , even when I close my god damn eyes! I scram on the top of my lungs… Even though’ I don’t mind him at all, Wait of course I do he’s a mothertrucking dufus.
Blake: Wait what did you just say?
Rose: Nothing asshole! I spat, OMG what did I just say…
Matt: Let’s just find where to sleep!
Rose: I call dibs under the teacher’s desk. I said running towards the desk                                                          Blue: Ok then! She said after recovering from the fall, hahaha I just pushed her… What I get detention a lot….This is the good spot.

-Later that night-

Hannah P.O.V

Hannah: Rose... Pssst Rose... ROSE. Oh god the hell Rose, oh I got it.  Boom right in Rose’s face..  
Rose: What the fuck Hannah, are you serious…She said picking up and throwing back the board eraser I just threw her but I dodged ‘cause I’m smooth like th- OW… No you are not! You just have good reflexes because of me! She said flipping a strand of her pink hair back sassily.
Hannah: I just wanted to talk to you! Can we stop throwing things!
Rose: Lowers the hand with a crumbled piece of paper noticing my dead glare… About what?
Hannah: About you know who! I nodded towards a cuddle up Blake.
Rose: Ohh what about him? Oh here we go Rose trying to hide her feelings and act all dumb! Nah-ah not on mah house biatch!
Hannah: Oh stop that I know exactly what you’re trying to do! But I’m a witch- I did weird movements with my hands- and obviously your best friend and future wedding planner ‘cause I do not like dresses so I’m not going to be you-   OMG to the point! I said to myself.  so  I can see right through you! You obviously like him!                                                                               Rose: Oh believe me boo I don't like the f*cking jerk!
Blue: Yes you do!
Rose and Hannah: Ahhh! We whispered scram in unison.
Rose: Where did you come from!
Blue: Oh- She chuckled- I was on top of the desk and you two turds woke me up!
Hannah: Ohh sorry!
Blue: But you totally do like him! She said climbing down and sitting next to us.
Rose: Ok kind of- a little bit- a lot bit? A lot lot?
Hannah: OMG!
Blue: Haha we have to talk about this tomorrow because I’m sleepy and cant quite process what just happened. Peace out!

-With Matt and Blake-

Blake: Dude I just heard the girls conversation!
Matt: And you woke me up becauseee?
Blake: I think Rose likes me?
Matt: .....

AN:

Ahh I’m feeling so much better with the chapters! Remember to vote and comment… Baii mothertruckers!