Forgive me pt2

Picking up my 2 week old niece from AOMG building, she has a dirty pamper and I go to the girls restroom in baby stall. Cleaning her up we were about to leave I hear a couple of girls entering.

"Haha you heard that she broke her engagement with Jay Its the best thing ever!"

"Even though you got rid of her, Jay still doesn't want you."

"Hush now. My hands work magic. He was feeling good in his sleep."

"You said he was moaning her name the whole time."

"He'll be moaning mine soon enough. Don't worry." Shit. He really was sleeping. Simon showed me the security cameras. I thought Jay was faking it. Omg. What did I do?

I finish changing Melina and waited till all the girls left. Leaving the restroom and go down the hall to see Jays office door open. Peeking in Loco, Simon and Jay were in there. Jay had his head layed down on his desk.

"Man come on and get out of this funk. Its been 2 weeks." Loco pointed out.

"Why won't she believe me? You showed her what happened right?" Simon nodded

"Of course but she said you were faking it." He throws a book across the room making a loud boom on the wall.

"I don't care how much we have to pay. The contract between AOMG and Lala is over. Get that whore and her things out of my building now!" I have two chooses. Go talk to Jay or let everything be. Take back to one I love or let life happen. 'Shit shit shit shit'. In the middle of my thoughts I didn't notice Jay standing right in front of me.

"Jay-" He turns and stomps away. "Fuck." Going into the office I give Melina to Simon. "Can you watch her? I'll be right back." I dont wait for his reply. I just run out. I go down stairs to the parking garage and see Jays car still parked. Then I go to the studio to see it's empty. Tired I go to the elevator and take it to the roof. Going outside I see Jay laying on the ground with his arm over his hand.

"I'll be down in a bit. Call sik-k and tell him Ill be late."

"Jay it's me." He suddenly jumps up. Dusting himself off, he looks at me then away and back and away, not knowing what to do.

"Umm~." I interrupt him."I'm sorry. I~I'm sorry. I didnt mean to call you a lier. Its just that you know that my ex did the same thing and I was in denial. I ended things fast because I didn't want to feel that pain again. I didn't want to be broken and have to pick up the pieces. What made it worst was that you picked up most of them for me. I still lov~." He grabs my hand, pulling me to him and leans his head now and kisses me. His kiss brung up all the emotions I've been feeling the last 2 weeks. Pulling away he just holds me letting me cry in his shoulder.

Jay sweetly says, "You talk to much." I smile on his shirt. "I do not ugly." I say back. I lefted my head looking at me. "Will you marry me?" "Yep as soon as that Lala girl is gone." "Done, oh and one more thing." "What?" "Your getting spanked when we get home." I stare at Jay wideeyed." "We?" "Yup your moving back in with me." "Says who?" "Keep playing with me baby and you can get your spanking in my office now." I start awkwardly laughing. "Yeah...home...right." I try to slowly pull away from him. "I'll see you when you get home. Oh shit, I have Melina with me." Nodding he replies "That's fine. We can work on our parenting skills." I just laugh in his face. "What's so funny?" He askes. "Hahaha you as a father? Mr Park wants to be a dad. You want to have a mini you running around?" "No I want a mini us running around." "That's even worst." Before he could reply, he gets a phone call.

Waiting for him to be done, he looks at me with a sad face. Hanging up, he kisses my cheek. "I have to go back to work. We'll officially tell our parents the engagement is still on. And if you ever break up with me again, I will die forreal." He kisses me again. Taking my hand we head back down stairs. Going into the studio Melina was surrounded by her uncles and her Dad.

"Gray? Where's my sister?" He looks over at me. "She's home taking a long nap. Melina kept her up all night." He stops seeing Jay and I holding hands. "Oh shit, yall back together? Finally! Girl let me tell you, this man keep writing lyrics all about you. He named his new car your name. He was even~" Before he could continue Jay tried to jump him. Gray starts yelling "Get off me old man!"

They start running around like kids. I shake my head and grab Melina. Before leaving I yell in the middle of them playing.

"I'm taking Melina! See you when get home baby!!."