Baby Daddy

I arrive at the playground that Jay and Rosia are having the best time. I sit down as they run around. Rosia is so cute using her 8 year old legs away from Jay.

Even though were not together Jay is a wonderful father. I couldn't pray for anyone better. The moment he saw her is when his whole life changed.

Jay finally spots me and grabs Rosia and brings her over to me.

"Mommmy, Mommy. Dad promised we would go swimming."

"Right now?" I ask.

Jay responds with, "No another time-" at the same time Rosia said, "Yes, Right now. Lets go mommy." I look at Jay to make sure its okay.

"I have nothing else planned for today. Let go."

I stop at home to grab Rosie and I's swimsuits and head over to Jays places. To make matters worst Rosia called her aunts and uncles over and turned this into a mini get together.

Arriving my little sister is there as well as Simon, g2, Gray, loco, hoody and ugly duck came. Rosia is loved by many and is spoiled.

My sis and hoody are next to me laying under the shaded tree. Gray had Rosia on his back swimming with her.

Jay is playing water basketball with the rest of the guys. No matter how many times I see Jay shirtless I get weak. That body is fine.

My sister nudged me, "Unni pick up your face."

"Shut up."

Suddenly I see Jay running over to me. I quickly get up to get away but I was too slow. He picks me up princess style and walks towards the pool.

I roll my eyes and rest against his hard wet body. "Why am I not even surprised?"

"You know I still love you right?"

"Haha Jay that was so random but I love you too."

"Thank you for giving me that little girl right there. She is perfect."

"Well I didn't create her alone." He smiles harder.

"Next I want a son." I was shocked but before I could respond he dropped me into the pool. Best baby daddy ever....

Bonus