Moving on

Ive always had a crush on Jaebum, no matter what others think about him. He is my friend, my homey and my rock. Even with the all girls he went through, or the amounts of times I couldn't see him because of work, I still loved him. Call my love dumb, or call me dumb for not saying anything but that's me.

I remember one time I got so drunk and I had called him. I don't know what I was thinking but his dumb ass came and got my drunk ass from the bar. Ohh it was soo funny. He carried me on his back like in korean dramas. I made fun of him for a week saying I was in a real life drama.

I remember for prom Jay threw an after party. Of course my date had skipped out on me to hang with girls. The next day at school he had a black eye and arm cast. Before I could ask what happened, he ran away from me.

No matter what, I always overthink everything about him. He just one man but I need to get over him. Right?

●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I can do this. I can do this. Yes.
Walking into the club, I see all the party goers. I'm a regular here but my stomach did back flips. Jay was having a private party in Vvip upstairs and I brung a date. My coworker has been asking me out for the longest.

Seeing Joohun I wave him down. He is attractive, tall, loves to work out and is super smart.

"Heyy thanks for coming. My friends are throwing a party here. I didn't know you liked the club scene or not."

"Uhh I don't. I've only been out like omce for my brothers bachelor party."

"Ohh I'm sorry. Do you wanna leave and go somewhere else?"

"No! Uh no I'm okay. I think anywhere with you should be fun right?"

"Right!" I smile at how sweet he is. I take his hand in mine and go to the back and up the stairs to the party. My friend and sister are already here. DJ pumpkin had it turnt.

My sister spots me while I already spot Jay sitting at the table in the back with another female. I put my full attention on my sister.

Hugging her she looks at Joohun up and down then smiles at me.

"Hey sis."

"Sup La, where Gray?"

"That husband of mine is off working." She looks from me to Joohun and says. "You must be Joohun. My sis says good things about you."

"Haha I hope so. Ive seen pictures of your daughter. She is just as beautiful as her mother."

"Thank you." My sister loves the attention. I take Joohun before my sister tries to soak up her ego.

"Let go, this is my favorite song." I wave at my sister as soon as we hit the dance floor. We sway to the beat and I start dancing out my moves then he starts too. I did not know he could dance. I was amazed. Then he started doing the chicken dance making me laugh so hard. I don't know if it was the lights or the adrenaline racing through my body but for the first time I didn't think about "Jay." He come over to us.

"Hey." He said. He pulled me closer to him and hugged me harder and a little bit longer then normal. Pulling away from him and I stand next to Joohun.

"Jay. This is Joohun and Joohun this is Jay."

Joohun bows and Jay totally ignores him. He again pulls me by my arm closer to him.