Babysititng Do's and Don'ts

NOT JANTHONY BUT STILL
(Modern day )

Phillip Hamilton had been working on his poem for the past two days now . It took him some time he didn't know what else rhymed with nine but he tried his best .

Two weeks ago his parents hired a baby sitter he thought she was absolutely gorgeous .She had on Red lipstick  and a red sweater with black jeans and combat boots ,red was starting to become Phillip's favorite color.

"Okay our number is on the fridge as you know . Phillip's rash medicine is in the cabi-" Eliza started until she got interrupted

"MOMMMM!!" Phillip interrupted her at the mention of his rash medicine he gestured to Maria and shook his head indicating that she says nothing about it . Phillip told his mother about his little crush on his babysitter ,Eliza thought it was the cutest thing .

"Okay Ms Hamilton I've got it ." Maria reassured her as she walked with Her and Alexander to the door .

" okay we'll see you guys in a bit !"
Alexander said as he pulled Eliza to the car not wanting to waste any time .

Maria closed the door when they left and went to the living room sitting on the couch " Phillip ,what are you doing ?" She asked as she flipped through the channels .

Phillip slid into the living room in just his socks ,dinosaur undies and a plain white t-shirt and a tie around his head .he held a piece of paper to his chest Maria tried to stand up but he took her hands setting her back down

"Sit down hot momma !"
Phillip said with a charming smile

Maria laughed at the little boy but sat back down and listened to her .

"Check it sweet thang ! My name is Phillip I am a poet and I wrote this poem just to show it ,and I just turned nine we can even date if you just close your eyes ! I can treat you like a princess every night maybe take my dad's card and take you out somewhere nice ! I practice French and play piano with my mother,You might think it's funny, But i want to kiss you honey. I'm just trynna take care of you girl !look ,I CAN TAKE YOU OUT TO CHUCK E  CHEESE !" He finished his poem with a frown as she laughed .(sorry for this I can't rap for shit )

"What's funny ." Nine year old Phillip asked frowning

Maria shook her head and kissed his cheek softly as she stood up "that was great Phillip but I'm not looking for a relationship but we can eat chicken nuggets and watch toy story ."

Phillip excepted and took her hand going tot he kitchen .

That night Maria did as promised although Phillip fell asleep during toy story it was a wonderful night .