Confrontation

After getting settled at the hotel and freshening up, I texted their manager that I was ready to go to the venue. She had a car pick me up and drive me straight to the venue since they all went ahead. While in the car I was going through different situations and how I would react once I saw Jihoon. Would I hug him? Would I cry? Would I yell at him? Would I break down in front of him? My palms started to sweat and shake and my heart was racing. I looked at myself in the rearview and I looked decent but deep inside I was lost. I felt the tears start to sting the edges of my eyes and my throat started to choke up so I closed my eyes and took a deep breath to relax.

"I just love you so much, Jihoon." I whispered.

My heart broke with every word I said. I haven't opened up Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram so I had no update as to what they were doing, and honestly I didn't care. I had my phone turned off as we neared the venue because I didn't want to risk anything. I just wanted to be at peace.

As soon as we got there, the driver led me to the back entrance where their manager picked me up and brought me to their dressing room. She called for Jihoon to come out and I hid behind the door. Jihoon questioned their manager as to why she called him and then their manager pointed to me and walked in to the dressing room. He saw me and a huge smile came across his face. He came in to hug me but my right hand went up to slap him. HARD.

It was so hard that it left a mark and his faced turned red on the spot.

"Rina? What was that for??"

"Ya!! Lee Jihoon. What am I to you?"

"Jagiya, what are you talking about? You're my girlfriend and I love you..."

"You LOVE me?" I said placing emphasis on the word LOVE. "How could you say you love me when you know that I'm alone back home and you don't even bother to call me, text me, skype, whatever! If ever you do, you're always in a hurry to go away and it's like I don't even matter to you!"

He stood there just looking at me and all he could say was, "Sorry."

"Sorry? Sorry?! After everything you're sorry? You know what, I shouldn't even have flown out here. I'm sorry I did. I probably ruined any plans you have for the night if ever you had any plans of sleeping with one of those groupies of yours" with that I couldn't control it anymore so I turned my back to him and ran.