Breakdown

I ran towards the girls comfort room and broke down sobbing.   I had makeup smearing everywhere and I honestly didn't care.  I was right. It seemed like he didn't even want me here. He didnt even try to stop me from yelling at him.  He just stood there like the little cheater he was.  How could he???  All I needed was for him to hold me. To tell me that everything was ok and that he was there for me.  He didn't even do that.  I sunk down to the floor and cried till I was all cried out. Again.  I texted their manager saying I wanted to go back to the hotel.  I heard a knock on the bathroom door and she walked in. 

"Hey, dear. Why are you crying? What happened?"

She held me in a tight hug and I just cried. 

She convinced me to stay for the concert but I told her that I wanted to stay out in the crowd so Jihoon couldn't find me easily.  She agreed and when the show was about to start, had the security take me to my seat. 

Several fans noticed me and I just smiled politely so as to not seem rude. 

They started performing and clearly Jihoon wasn't into it but I honestly didn't care.  I just stood there trying to pick out which of the screaming bitches he was planning on screwing if I hadn't showed up and ruined his night for him.  The red mark on his cheek was gone, probably with the help of the makeup artist. 

Halfway through the set they started playing Don't Listen In Secret.  He knew how much I loved this song and I guess it pretty much described how I was feeling.