VI

Wait...

Don't tell me he-

I looked down and saw furry ears twitching. Shit! He forgot to put on the hoodie! I look around and realize that it's still dark and the boys are still engrossed with the movie. I let out a sigh of relief when I see almost half of them dozing off and one of them already asleep.

Just as I was about to take my beanie off to cover his ears, I look at the TV and realize the credits are playing. Damn it! I place the beanie on his head and pull it tight down till he looked like an egghead then close my eyes to act as if I'm sleeping too. The lights turned on and everyone was stretching and yawning (I knew by the sounds). When I didn't hear any sounds, I opened my eyes and all I saw were shocked and confused faces. It was silent for a moment but then Hoseok shouted and latched himself to Tae.

"What the hell is that?!"

"What's what?" I said, feigning innocence.

"Tha-that th-thing sticking out of Jin hyung's sweater!"

I look behind Jin and realize that I've forgotten about his tail. I facepalmed myself so hard, mentally. He's definitely gonna be insecure after this. I stood up and put Jin in bed then made my way to the living room and tried to explain everything to them while Yoongi slept.
_

Jin's P.O.V

I heard a baby's cry. It was wrapped in a blue towel so I'm guessing it was a boy. My parents soon came into the room and started holding the baby's hands through the warmed isolette.

"Eomma? Appa? What are you guys doing here? Who's this? Did you guys have another child?"

A nurse came in and started talking as if I didn't exist in this room.

"His breathing is irregular. As for now, a doctor is trying to come up with something to help him but as far as I know it may cause physical changes."

"We'll do it. Anything to save our son!"

"Alright then. Meet Dr. Park Jinyoung."

A man in a long white coat and amazing features and hair came through the door.

"Mr and Mrs. Kim, may I speak with you outside privately." -whispers- "We're trying not to wake the babies. It's like WWIII when they're awake"

They all went outside, and with another glance at the baby who had wires connected to him, I followed them. The doctor passed a little syringe to my parents.

"Inject this into him, and when he is of a suitable age, he will develop features of an animal. By doing this his senses will be normal but just a little more of a higher level."

"And this won't effect his health physically and or mentally right?"

"It depends how strong the boy is. Some don't really make it through this but I've made this 100% fullproof."

"Thank you, doctor."

"I should be thanking you, Mr. and Mrs. Kim. You are, after all, giving your son the next step for humanity. I wish the best of luck for you and your family."

I got up and screamed.