X

Namjoon's POV

"...say what, motherfluffer?!"

My mind was trying to process this. We waited for almost 2 hours for this dude named Jinyoung or something only for him to tell us that he can't do jack crap about this situation. Without realizing it, I'd accidentally pushed the doctor against the wall and grabbed his collar.

What am I doing?! I could get arrested for doing this, oh my God!

"I'll give you a few hours to think about this. I know that the serum helped save his life but if you can create a weird Harry Potter potion crap to make you not age, I'm sure you can take a small about of time to make a potion that'll help him out. Got that?"

"..."

"Let me rephrase that in a way you can understand. If you do not help my husband l, I'll personally help you out in my own way, understand?"

-gulps- "...Y-yes mis-mister."

I let go of his collar and I see Jin and his parents having a 'oh my God, what the hell?!' face on. Well crap, I think I scared them. I hurriedly went to Jin's side and held his hand so it would comfort me. He gave a little squeeze, reassuring me that it was okay and that he was thankful to know that he had a husband this awesome. The silence was soon cut off by Jin's mother.

"....anybody want some tea?..."

Jin and I just looked at her. After all this that's happening, she thinks that we should have tea?! What in the name of potato salad!?

Unsurprisingly, the two other men in the room replied with a 'yes'. So, not wanting to be awkward, Jin and I agreed on tea too. Jin suddenly started pulling on my hand and then I heard him say to whoever was listening;

"I'm going to my room~!"

No replies were given as we went up the stairs while holding hands. My mind went back to old memories when the both of us did this in high school. Ah~ good times. Being someone who loves to reminisce, I mentioned this Jin.

"Jagi~ do you remember the first ime we did this? It's like déjà vu."

"Ah~ those were the good old stupid days. I still remember how we were so scared to do anything while my parents were home."

We laughed a little then walked into his room. The room was what a teenagers room would've looked like. It had posters of some artists and then there were a lot of Mario plushies. A big Mario stuff doll was in the corner, near a clean desk with filled shelves.

Jin locked the door and led me to the bed. It had pastel pink bed sheets with white polka dots. I guess his parents really wanted to keep Jin in this room even if he had moved out.

Jin's POV

I led Namjoon to my king sized bed so I could cuddle with him for a bit. I was emotionally exhausted and I'd realize that we haven't really done much couple stuff since this whole fiasco started.

We layed on the bed with my head resting in the crook of his neck. He started stroking my hair and instantly, I purred and pushed my head more up against his neck, enjoying the feeling. I then looked up at Namjoon. The look he was giving literally screamed 'I Love You'. He softly kissed me on the lips and being the person who can't take short kisses, I pulled him back and crashed my lips onto his.

After a few minutes of him exploring my mouth, we broke the kiss because we desperately needed air, even if we still wanted to continue making out. I somehow got into a position which had me straddling him while his hands held my hips. My hands hung from his shoulders while our foreheads were pressed against each other, like our chests were. Even if we've been married for a year, I always feel so many emotions travel through me, even with just a little skin contact with him.

Silence, that was awkward yet comforting, followed after another makeout session. I placed my head when it had previously before this.

"Namjoon, what if I'll never be the same again?"

"You're beautiful, Jinnie. Never forget that. Even with or without your animalistic features, you'll always be my pink princess. Boop~"

I giggled and like that I slowly got sleepy in his arms. I felt his hands loosen up against my waist which meant that he had fallen asleep. I might as well get some too if I want to be somewhat energized tomorrow.

My eyelids felt heavy and I soon fell asleep with a thought in my head.

Will you still love me if I do change forever?