I

Namjoon's P.O.V

I woke up to the sweet smell of pancakes and I'm not going to lie, that is the best thing to wake up to. Well, waking up to your husband next to you is even better but c'mon, food. Yesterday was my husband and I's anniversary and it was probably one of the best day of my life. Mostly the night part. I got up, took a bath and put some fresh sweats on. By the time I reached to the kitchen, my stomach was a rumbling mess.

"Annyeong hashimnikka (good morning), anae~."

"Yah, I am a man!"

"Hehe, did you enjoy last night?"

"A lot."-blushes-

"I know you always do~"

"Stop it~ I'm trying to cook food. Don't make me burn the house!"

As I'm making myself coffee, I spot a little furball on top of Jin's head. At first I thought it was nothing but then it started to look as if it was coming up out of his head.

"Why are you staring at me as if I'm an alien?"

"Because....there's something growing out of your head...."

"......the hell? Namjoon, I swear to God if you're joking, you're screwed."

"I'm not joking. It looks furry."

At this, he started feeling at the top of his head but what he thought was hair, is actually fur. I took a mirror and pointed at the thing that I'm assuming was ears.

"What in the name of food is this?!"

"I don't know, but you look so freaking adorable."

"This is not the time for you to compliment me!!"

He ran to the mirror in our room and started looking himself from up to down, trying to find any other furry things growing out of his body.

"Babe calm down, I'm sure it's ju- What the hell is that?!"

"What's what? What's going on now?!"

"Yo-you have a fu-furry thing co-coming out your hoodie."

"Oh....my....god"

A little furry tail was sticking out of his pink hoodie. It was cute, I got to admit, but this wasn't normal. The tiny furry things on his head grew more and started to look very much like wolf ears. His, what I'm assuming, tail however was still in progress of 'growing'.

After a few minutes of spinning around (which was adorable) , he finally found his tail. At this, he ran out of our room and ran to the bathroom, locking himself in.