IX

Jin's P.O.V

Currently it was 5 A.M in the morning. Namjoon, my parents and I were the only one in the house. I told the boys to go home and get some rest and, hesitantly, they did. My thoughts were all over the place with anger, confusion and disappointment taking over my emotions. Namjoon tried calming me down, and it did work, but everything finally came to realisation that I may be stuck like this forever. That's what lead me to the scene I'm in right now.

I was sat on the couch with my arms crossed and an unsatisfied look on my face. My parents were being way too nice as if their kindness would fix this. As for Namjoon, he just kinda sat there, not really knowing what to do. I felt too uncomfortable sitting around them so I went up to my old room. A few minutes of laying, face first, alone on my bed and I heard footsteps. Please don't be parents. Please don't be parents. Please don't be pa-

"Jinnie, you alright? Your parents are waiting for you downstairs. The doctor's gonna arrive soon."

"M fym. I dfomt wafn o ownsairs"

"...babe, use your words and not stuff them in a pillow."

"I said I'm fine and that I don't wanna go downstairs."

I feel the bed sink a little meaning that Namjoon has sat beside me.

"Your parents are worried....they still love you, you know?....heh, I'd kill to have parents like that..."

My heart aches a bit knowing that Namjoon didn't have LGBT supporting parents.

"I know they love me...but something in me just keeps pushing that fact aside and I swear it's like some kind of hormone monster telling me to snap at them with every chance I get."

Before he gets a chance to reply, my mom's voice was heard from outside the door.

"Boys, please come down. The doctor's here..."

We simultaneously replied with a 'Yes Eomma/Mrs.Kim' and then headed downstairs. A man who looked 20 sat on the couch and for some reason, my idiotic mouth decides to shout something a 7 year old would've said.

"Wah, you look so yo-"

"I'm Dr.Park Jinyoung. Good afternoon."

Obviously Namjoon, the smart one (kinda) in this relationship, questions me.

"Isn't he your doctor? So shouldn't he be older?"

The doctor, who I now think as a rude potato chip because he cut me off, replies.

"You see, after I created the serum for hybrids, I realized that I may have special abilities to make these life changing serums. Lately, which was a few years back, I created a serum to make my looks non-changing and this is where I am now, a 45 year old man with the looks of a 20 year old"

The room was silent for a while until I finally had enough of this crap and that I just wanted to be normal.

"So, how do I become normal again...?"

"The thing is, you can't."

"....say what, motherfluffer?!"