Chapter 7 What is it About You

Hazel P.O.V

Me and August have been dating for 4 months and it has been nothing but perfect.

I was sitting at my place at the record label when I seen August walk in with a big bouquet of flowers. 

He walked over to me and sat the flowers in front of me-Delivery for Hazel Brown

I smiled-August what are you doing here?

August-Give me a few minutes

I made a little puppy dog face-Babe.....

August-Its gonna be good

I smiled-Okay hurry up

15mins Later

I was still siting waiting on August to return. As the main area of the label was starting to fill up.I was just hoping it wouldn't get to busy apon his return.

When I looked across to the big stage to see August signaling for me to come here.

I got up and walked over to him-What is it babe?

August grabbed the mic-Excuse me ladies and gentlemen can ibhave everyone's attention

I started looking around.....What is going on?

August P.O.V

After I arrived at Hazel's job I was ready to make my big scene once I heard her voice.

After I got her up on the stage I was ready to go.

Hazel was looking lost and nervous.

I turned to her and pulled her close to me-Listen baby I know we haven't been together really long but I wanted to honor you and our love with this.......

Hazel was starting to get teary eyed-August babe??

I pulled out a box and opened it-Will you Hazel Brown do me the honor of being forever mine?

Hazel P.O.V

As I was standing on the stage I was starting to get nervous.

August was saying all the right words to get my mind set on him.Then he pulled out a ring box.

I started to panic and cry.

August-Will you Hazel Brown do me the honor of being forever mine?

I ran into August's arms balling in tears.

The crowd started cheering-Say yes!!!

August looked at me-Babe.....please don't leave me hanging.....

I looked into his eyes-Yes baby I will be there for you forever no matter what

August placed the ring on my finger and gave me a deep and passionate kiss.

August P.O.V

I took the biggest step close to proposal. I knew from all of the conversations we had about not being ready for marriage.

I am really glad she said yes. I held her close to me as she cryed. I know I am the only one who has ever been this close to her an I am not about to fuck it up.

Omgg so close to proposal.......Will August remain faithful???

#4MonthLove

♥♥Trillest♥♥