Chapter 17 The Worst

Authors Note

Thanks loves so much for 1k made my day.
♥♥Trillest♥♥

August P.O.V

**Flashback**

When we picked up Hazel's family from the airport and her Ex was there. I could tell she was uncomfortable so I gave her pep talk before the 30minute ride back to our side of time.

**End of Flashback**

Me-I'll make it work for the work for the sake off you but expect the worst if he gets out of hand.

Hazel-Baby I love you so much but I don't want this to bring us apart that's my past you are my present and future.

I wrapped my arms around her waist-I love you more

She smiled in relief.

I kissed her lightly then opened the door for her. I could feel her smiling.  I just don't know what it is about her.

We got them to the hotel.  Hazel got out, but I stayed in the car.

Hazel- you guys be ready by  730 a limo be coming to get you all for dinner by 8

Heaven- what about August's family?

Hazel- they're here too but yall won't be in the same limo

Heaven-Okay

Hazel open the door- okay be safe yall see you in a little while

Everyone-Okay

9pm

Hazel P.OV

We were sitting eating dinner. I could see the anger on August face. I really hope he can behave for these next three days.

I felt his hand on my thigh.  I looked at him and we made eye contact.  I mouthed to him-Clam down

He looked away.

Mama Aug-Yall are so cute

I smiled-Thanks Mama Aug

August-Ms.Brown you have a wonderful daughter

Momma-August you are a great young man I'm glad to see my daughter happy

Richard cringed

I smiled and grabbed August's hand-You guys it starting to get to late and we all have early start in A.M.

August-Yeahh the limos are already out waiting for you all when you all are ready and I'm paying before we leave.

Momma-Goodnight

Me & August-Goodnight

Richard P.O.V

I'm not here ti witness Hazel's happiness I'm here to ruin it. I want her to be mine. I don't know how I'm gonna do that but I need to a plan quick.

Heaven P.O.V

I'm here to support my sister fully but I really do love Richard, and while we're here I want to confess my love him.

August P.O.V

I have no clue what this Richard guy is here to prove or do but if he does one thing to my gall I am gonna go straight buck on him. No if, ands, buts , or maybes I'm gonna fuvk his ass up.

Now that we have left I finally cooled off. When we arrived at home Hazel took off her dress right in front of me.  Little Aug couldn't help but get excited.

She noticed and came to take care of it......

Richard is plotting against Hazel & August?

Heaven is in love with Richard??

Ohh My Lordd Help Em'

♥♥Trillest♥♥