Chapter 24 Tease Wars Prt. 2

August P.O.V

Hazel think she slick that shit she pulled earlier ain't gon ride with me. I left the studio early just so I can be hone " way way" early.

I got home and it smelled like warm vanilla and marshmellows. I heard humming in the kitchen but didn't see Hazel's car outside. When I walked in I seen a curvy figure bending down under the cabinet.

The unknown female came up- Ohh hi August

Me-Heaven?

Heaven-Heyy August

I sigh and hug her-How you doing?

Heaven-I'm good you?

Me-I'm okay what you doing here?

Heaven-I was actually here to surprise Hazel I didn't know you stayed here

Me-Ohh I can leave

Heaven-I didn't want that but its up to you

Me-Nahh I'ma head out

Heaven*Okay I'll tell Hazel yoy was here

Me-You don't have to

Heaven-Okay

I left the house and headed back to the studio; hoping to avoid Hazel. As soon as I walked in she was walking out.

Hazel-Hey babe I thought you were going home

Me-I got called back for another hour

Hazel-Okay hurry home

August-Okay I love you

Hazel placed a kiss on my cheek-I love you too

I turned to the enterance but turned to watch Hazel walk away.

She looked so beautiful on her hustle.The independent grind she has is so sexy.

After I seen her make it to her car I went inside to make a hit.

2 hrs Later

When I got home Hazel was no where to be found.

I heard muilsic coming from upstairs. I took my shoes off along with my shirt also. I went upstairs and seen candels lit.

I lightly knocked on the door-Hazel...

Then I heard her sweet voice-Come in

I opened the door to her in a bubble bath-I just wanted to let you knoe I was home

Hazel smiled-You wanna join me?

Me-No take your time

Hazel ran her hand down her stomach-You sure?

As tempted as I was to just put my.hands on her glittering almond skin. I didn't wanna distract myself with her compeition.

Me-Yeah I'm sure baby

Hazel-Ok your dinner is in the oven

Me-Okay

45 Mins. Later

I was on the couch with my headphones on listening to some beats and while revising some lyrics for my album.

I was hoping not to get distracted by Hazel and anyone else. Then I felt hands slightly massaging my back. How did she know? I slid my headphones off.

Me-Baby I'm trying to focus

Hazel-Relax baby you been in the studio for multiple days and long hours you need a break.

Me-No I don't need to relax...I need my Testimony to be heard.

(If you haven't already go buy August Alsina album "Testimony")

Hazel started kissing the side of my neck-Baby...relax

I tryed not to fall into her trap but she knows how to work my mind to focus on her and only her.

Hazel stopped kissing my neck and whispered in my ear-Hurry up and come to bed

Me-Ight ma

Hazel went upstairs

I knew she was expecting me to come to bed but she seems not to understand that this is war. I don't know if I can take this anymore. I am so glad tonmorow is our anniversary.

She has me weak in all places that she touches. Her kisses have me fenning for more. I love her so much and she's just plain out irresistible.

No P.O.V

August has no clue what Hazel has up her sleeve. She has been planning all month what she wants.for their anniversary.

But they may clash heads when August also has been planning their celebration of their 1yr anniversary.

Who will win the tease wars??

Stay tuned!!

Read

Comment

Vote

Peace.Love.Testify