Chapter 2 Will I Ever Move On?

Hazel P.O.V

Its been a year and a half since me and Richard broke up. Time to time I wonder why he did the things he did.

Okay lets talk about the recent things going on in my life.

After the break up I moved out to Atlanta and got me a nice 2 bedroom condo in a gated community.

I started working at the Def Jam Headquarters as a Receptionist.  I know what your thinking why did I leave massage therapy for becoming a Receptionist.

It just so happened that there weren't vso many places looking for a massage therapist so with the degree I have, I qualified for this job.

Present Day

I woke up at 6:45am to get ready for work at 8:00

I hopped out of bed took a shower and did the rest of my hygiene routine. I walked out of my door at 7:30am and to my car.

I stopped and got coffee from Starbucks and donuts for the office(gluten free of course)

By 8:15am I took my place at the front desk and got started.

Unknown P.O.V

I walked into the studio headquarters at 10:30 because I had a meeting with the C.E.O.

I walked to the front dest and fell in love.

****-Hello Welcome to Def Jam do you have an appointment?

Her voice was so beautiful and soft

Me- Yes I'm here to see The Dream

****-Could you fill out this paper

Me-Sure

Hazel P.O.V

I was sitting at the front desk typing in some info for a new artist who was recently signed.

A tall light skinned man walked in he had thousands of tattoos and curly hair.

"Hello Welcome to Def Jam do you have an appointment?"-I said

****-Yes I'm here to see The Dream

I bout passed out when he started talking. I could tell he was not from here just by his accent which was hella fine.

Hazel-Could you fill out this paper?

He grabbed the paper from me softly and stared into my eyes.

I look down and sighed.

He walked away

Who is this person??

Do Hazel and this unknown person have a connection??

What's gonna happen?

Kik me ideas @BooDop

♥♥Trillest♥♥