Chapter 14 I did you wrong (Part 3)

Hazel P.O.V

Its been 3 and 1/2 months since August has been on tour and I swear I'm weak. I miss everything from his N.O accent to his size 12 on my lap(Idk if thats true).Yes I talk to hime on facetime but a bitch got needs.

I was sitting on the couch until I heard a knock on the door. I got up-Who is it?

There was no answer

I opened the door and saw August

August-I'm home

I jumped on top of him-Baby oh my gosh

August kissed me deeply

I got down-Come on in

August came inside the house and sat on the couch

I climbed on top of him-What do you want to do first?

August P.O.V

After I got home from tour early I know I had to tell her what I did. While Hazel was sitting in my lap I knew ut was time for me to come clean.

I sighed-Babe we need to talk

She got off of me and sat next to me-Wassup babe

I sat up and let out a deep breath-While on tour I -gco-

Hazel-August whatever it is just tell me

I put my hands on my head-I slept with 2 girls while on tour

Hazel jumped up from the couch-You did what??

I got up-Baby please

Hazel put her hands on her head-August.....

I pull her in-Baby listen

She pushed me away-Don't touch me August please

I sat on the couch-Hazel please

Hazel P.O.V

I'm still trying to process what is going on but right now I'm in constant shock. He just got home and he's tell me this.

I walked upstairs and packed a bag. I had to find the nearest hotel and just breath.  I don't know everything but I dont want to be here tonight.  I finished packing enough for 3 days.

As I was leaving I seen tears in August's eyes. I sort of started to feel soft but i started to realize that should be me. I kissed he and left.

3 Days later

I've been in the same spot, and  clothing for 3 days.  I try to move but realize how weak I am. August has called me in a total of 345 times and texted me 7,500 times. I'm trying to forgive but I dont know anything..... I hsve to find answers.

I got up took a shower and washed my hair.  After that I put on my acid washed jeans a red crop top with Jordan 97's and a snapback.

I sat on the bed and called August.

August P.O.V

I was sitting on the couch drained from all the crying I had done. While I was drifting off to sleep watching the Notebook my phone rang. I didn't wanna answer but what if it was Hazel.

I grabbed my phone and seen her name.

**Phone Convo**

A-Hello

H-Meet me at Ihop on Southbound we need to talk

A-Okay

The phone hung up

**End of Phone Convo**

After Hazel called I took a shower got dressed in a black "Obey"hoodie, camo jeans and some black chucks.

I don't know what is gonna happen but I do hope this is a good talk.

Hazel P.O.V

While I was sitting in Ihop for August to arrive I couldn't stop thinking.

I know I don't want him to think it's okay to cheat but I do understand its his first tine and we just got together and he had to go on tour.  So I'm still hesitant to forgive him but I really do miss him.

When I looked up and I seen August walking over to me. I  got up and hugged him as soon as he got to the table. I could hear him crying into to my neck and told him to look at me.

He did as told and looked into my eyes.

Me-I know you feel absolutely terrible about your mistakes but you need to know that I understand.  Don't be mad at yourself or  those females, because know I understand.Its not okay for this to happen anymore but just this one time I understand.

August-Hazel I love you so much I know that my mistakes probably hurt you to the core and you can stay mad to me for however long but please just come home.

Me-Okay August I love you too and I can't stay mad at you

With all of that being said We sat down and ate our food having an occasional conversation.

Will August behave??

Can Hazel forgive August??

♥♥Trillest♥♥