Date night

'How are you feeling?' Emily asked. She was sitting on the bed in my room as I was starting to get ready for my date with Paul. 'You know...absolutely terrified!' I replied. 'Don't be stupid' she said 'Paul's already head over heels for you and by the look of this outfit on your figure, you'll have him stunned!'

I was wear black skinny jeans, a black crop top, a floral and beige cardigan and beige heels. I left my hair down in its natural state and I did a subtle but obvious smoky eye for my make up.

'You really think so?' I mumbled, while fixing my top in the mirror. 'I know so!'
'Paul's here' we heard Sam shout. 'Now or never I guess' Emily smiled. She took down the stairs before me. I stopped at the landing took one last look in the mirror, grabbed my clutch purse, took a deep breath and made my way downstairs. Paul was waiting at the bottom, talking to Sam. When I reached the bottom, he looked up at me and smiled. 'Of you go Sam' Emily motioned 'Nothing for you to see here!' I laughed at Emily's not so subtle hint. Emily winked at me before walking down the hall herself.

Paul took three steps forward and took my hand in his. He placed a loving kiss to the back of my hand before intertwining our fingers and heading for the door. He opened the door to his Audi for me and I sat in. Once he was in the drivers seat, he looked across and smiled at me. 'What?' I asked shyly. 'Your absolutely beautiful babe, I don't even think there is a proper word that gives you justice' he replied, making me blush a bright pink.

After about twenty minutes of driving we reached the entrance to a wood. We hoped out of the car and Paul took my hand in his. 'You have to close your eyes!' He said. I did as I was told and Paul placed his hands on my waist in order to steer me.

'Paul?' I asked. 'Yes babe?' He replied. 'I'm kinda scared...' I mumbled. 'Do you trust me?' He asked. 'Of course' I said without hesitation. 'Well then you'll never have the need to be scared. Besides we're here now'

I opened my eyes to see the most breathtaking scene I had ever witnessed. We were at a beech and there was a beautiful picnic in the middle surrounded by candles. I had to deliberately close my mouth. 'Did you do all this?' I asked. 'Yeah...well I wanted it to be perfect for you..' he mumbled. I walked up to him, stood on my tippy toes and placed a loving kiss to his cheek 'your amazing' I whispered into his ear.

After hours of good food, drinking and talking. It was dark. Paul lifted me onto his lap so that I was sat in between his legs. We gazed up at the stars on this perfectly clear night. I couldn't comprehend how lucky I was. This was just so surreal for me.

I turned to face Paul. 'This is beyond perfect. Your perfect and I am so grateful to have met you' Paul smiled down at me. Instead of replying with words he slowly attached his lips to mine. This kiss was filled with even more passion than before. Our lips moulded together perfectly. We were a match.

Paul broke our kiss. 'So Sierra Uley, would you do me the utmost honour of becoming my girlfriend?' He asked. 'A thousand times yes' I replied and I reconnected our lips once again.

It was ten o'clock when Paul suggested we start to head. 'My father is out of town...so there's a catch at mine...I don't mean anything sexual...although I have no objections...you know what I mean...? He asked shyly, as if not to scare me. I smiled at his actions and took his hand in mine. 'I would love to stay at yours' I answered.

With that we headed back to his Audi and off to his house. Paul unlocked the door and walked in. 'I know it's not much...' he mumbled. 'It's perfect' I concluded. He turned around to face me and smiled. I walked into his arms and put my hands around his neck, resting my head on his shoulder. He laughed lightly and I could feel his chest rumble. 'You tired baby girl?' He asked. 'Em...just a small bit' I replied.

He picked me up bridal style, which took me by surprise and carried me to his room. He dropped me on his bed. 'Ouch' I mumbled. 'Sorry cupcake' he smirked 'Here' he said as he threw a t-shirt at me. 'Thanks' I yawned.

Once Paul was finished in the bathroom, I went in to change. It wasn't until I stared at my body in the mirror did I start to feel self-conscious, but at this point I was two exhausted to let it bother me like it usually would. I threw Paul's black t-shirt over my head, threw my hair in a messy ponytail and walked out of the bathroom.

Paul was already lying in bed waiting for me. He was wearing just his boxers, leaving his ridiculously toned chest on show for me. I blushed but thank god that lights were dimmed so he didn't noticed. 'Like what you see' he smirked. 'Shut up' I replied as I hoped into bed beside him. He pulled me close and wrapped his arm around my waist. I lay my head on his chest and intertwined our legs. I started to nod off almost immediately, but not before I felt a loving kiss to my forehead. 'Goodnight baby girl' Paul whispered. 'Night night Pauly' I mumbled. I felt him smiled above me and with that we both slipped into a peaceful sleep, secured by each others embrace.

----------------------------------------------
Hi guys! Four chapters down! I'm enjoying writing this book so so much and I hope you guys are enjoying it to! Please vote and/or comment whenever you feel. If you have any suggestions for a chapter leave it in the comments section! Thanks so much again and enjoy💖
~K