Wedding plans

*WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT*

Sam and Emily's wedding was approaching fast. The dress had been bought, the suits had been fitted and the venue organised.

It was now a week to go until the big day! That meant that the bachelor and bachelorette parties were happening tonight. As maid of honour I had booked for the bridesmaids and the bride of course to get our nails done. Emily had asked me to be her maid of honour, which I gladly accepted and she asked Leah to be bridesmaid. We all thought Leah would flip and not even show up to the wedding but surprising us all, she was very happy with her part in the wedding.

After our lovely girls morning at the salon, we headed back to Sam and Emily's house. We walked through the door to find the pack of boys messing and drinking beer sitting at the kitchen table. 'Your bachelor party isn't for another four hours and your already drinking?' I asked Sam with a frown on my face. 'Always good to get a head start' Jared commented earning a glare from me. 'It's alright babe, our body heat burns off most of the alcohol so it takes us ages to get drunk' Paul added with a smirk, knowing that the nickname would put a pink colour to my cheeks. I glanced around at all the boys before shaking my head and heading into the kitchen.

I was put away some groceries when I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist. I smirked, deciding I would have my own fun. Paul started to place kisses along my shoulder and neck. 'Your nails look beautiful Sie' he commented as I turned around and placed my hands in his cheek 'but not as beautiful as you obviously' he added as lust filled his eyes. I glanced at his lips before looking him in the eye and then attaching my lips to his. Ours mouths moved in sinc, as if we were made for each other. I decided to take dominance as I backed Paul against the wall, his mouth opened in shock, allowing me the access I wanted. I slipped my tongue into Paul's mouth, heating the kiss. His hands traveled to my bum, before he squeezed each cheek, causing me to gasp giving him some satisfaction. I pressed my hips up against his earning an involuntary moan from his mouth. 'Please tell me your not having sex in my kitchen' I heard Sam shout as I broke the kiss. I gave Paul a checky smirk before walking out of the kitchen. 'Of course not Sammy' I stated innocently, Paul followed out after me looking flushed causing snickers from the boys.

'Right come on, those beers won't drink themselves' Embry said, as all the boys got up and headed to the door ready for there night of fun. One by one all of the boys left. Paul hugged me from behind while muttering 'you'll pay for that soon cupcake'. I turned around in his hold to smirk at him. 'Have a good time and be careful' I said, looking him in the eye. 'Always am' he replied, before heading out the door.

For Emily's bachelorette party, I had organised for all the imprints to come over for a night of wining and dining. After the delicious meal that Sue had helped me prepare, we all settled down in the living room talking and laughing about anything and everything. I grabbed a glass of wine, deciding it was my last as I was already tipsy. 'How much have you had to drink Sie?' Emily chuckled. 'Honestly...I've no idea!' I answered. 'She's drunk anyway' Leah commented smirking. 'I am not' I protested. 'Well answer me this, if Paul walked through that door right now, would you think twice about sleeping with him?' Leah asked. I thought about the question, although my answer was clear. 'Yeah...I probably wouldn't' I answered, while all the other girls laughed.

At around twelve we heard laughing and shouting from outside. 'What's that?' I asked as I walked to the window. 'Well isn't that a sight' Kim commented dreamily, as we saw all of the pack in the rain, shirtless, pushing Sam around with a blindfold on. 'You guys are pathetic' Leah snickered. 'Well if you can't beat em, join em' I said as I walked to the front door. 'What are you doing?' Emily asked as she followed me. 'I am going to join my handsome imprint in the rain' I said as if it wasn't obvious. 'Put you'll get wet' Emily said, 'So what?' I replied as I yanked her out with me. 'It's cold' she screamed as Sam made his way towards her. 'Yes but our boys are hot' I stated causing her to laugh. Suddenly I felt warm, strong arms on my waist. 'What's this about a handsome imprint?' I heard Paul whisper in my ear, causing me to shiver. I turned around to face him, looking into his eyes.
'Paul'
'Yes babe?'
'Lets go back to yours' I stated confidently, I knew I wanted this and I wanted it now.
'Sierra...are you sure...we don't have to if you don't really want to?' Paul asked
'One hundred percent sure' I answered as the drink began to wear off. With that Paul lifted me over his shoulder causing me to squeal as he walked to his house. He put me back down on the ground at the front of his house while he opened the door.

Within seconds of entering his house Paul's hands were on my hips as mine wrapped around his neck. We kissed deep and roughly, unable to get close enough to each other. 'Jump' Paul muttered against my lips causing me to wrap my legs around his torso as he carried me to his bedroom. He placed me on the bed while he climbed on top. 'I'm sorry but I have to ask again, are you sure?' Paul asked seriously. 'More than I'll ever be' I replied as I re-attached my lips to his.

The kiss heated as Paul pulled my top over my head, he glanced down at my body in awe. 'So beautiful' he mumbled. Paul reached his hands behind my back to unclasp my bra. He took it off as he started to kiss down my neck, leaving love bites as he went. Once he reached my breast he started to nibble and suck on my nipple causing me to moan out his name. He gave each breast the same amount of attention before re-attaching his lips to mine. It was my turn to pleasure him. I unbuckled his pants, sliding them down his muscular thighs. His member bounced into action almost immediately. He was massive, it must be the wolf gene I thought to myself briefly. 'Sierra' Paul muttered as he noticed my shock. 'Shut up' I replied as I took his member in my mouth. I placed my hand on his shaft as I bobbed my head up and down. He was moaning my name aswell as other filthy things. I smirked, satisfied with the effect I was having on him.

Paul then decided it was my turn to suffer as he pulled my back up off my knees and lay me on the bed. He crawled forward in between my legs and pulled my black lace panties down. He spread my legs wider as he hovered his mouth above my womanhood. 'Paul' I moaned, sick of the teasing. He smirked before placing his tongue on my clit as he began to eat my pussy. I moaned and shook uncontrollably as I orgasimed. It was the best feeling ever. Paul then lined his member up with my entrance as I waited patiently. 'Sierra..it's gonna hurt a bit but the pain will go away' he whispered, ashamed he would have to hurt me slightly. I nodded in response as I grabbed his hand for reassurance.

He pushed forward as a shooting pain shot through my body causing my to whimper but it didn't take long for my whimpers to turn into moans. His member felt amazing inside my womanhood. I just couldn't get enough. Our bodies were so in sinc that we climaxed at the same time. Without warning Paul shot rope after rope of cum into my pit causing me to moan at the feeling. 'Sorry I couldn't wait any longer' Paul mumble apologetically. 'It's okay, I'm on the pill' I replied as I climbed under the covers. Paul smirked at my preparation, before climbing into bed beside me. He pulled my close wrapping a protective arm around me. I snuggled into his embrace. Within seconds we were both fast asleep, it was the best I'd slept in years.