seven

Dan's POV

(imma use all lower case.. dont judge me im lazy)

i dont know how i even agreed to the whole phil thing, and i honestly dont even know why connor is even my friend. i was the new kid to school, he's somewhat popular, and im.. well... me. and he's him. i didn't think i was going to be able to make friends after what happened at my old school, but connor has been the only nice person to me here. we've been friends for about 1 year, even though its only been a year and most people have known their best friend since they we're born or some shit. but im pretty sure i can honestly say that connor is my best friend. i know im not his best friend because he's popular and talks with everybody, but i would like to think i hold somewhat of a special place in his friend group. 

i looked down at my phone to see that connor text me. 

condabon: let me see what i can do😏

oh god... i have no idea what he's gonna do, im petrified. knowing connor he's probably gonna do something thats way out of my comfort zone. forget anything i said about connor, i hate that piece of shit. i'll just have to ask him tomorrow at school what the hell he's planing.

sorry, i know that was really short but im just not that good a writing long chapters.

and btw happy early easter...

or easter...

or Christmas..

or whatever the hell is going on when you're reading this.

Stay Alive |-/

      -Grey