eight

When I got to school, I found connor sitting in his usual spot by the fountain. "connor what the hell are you planning!" I asked in a low and angry tone. "I already did it. Your welcome." He said with a smug look on his face. When he said those words anger quickly started to bubble up inside my mind. What could connor possibly have done. If you're thinking it's fine, calm down, you're overreacting, think again. This is connor we're talking about. Connor the guy that literally has made and broken all relationships at school, why does he do this you may ask. HE DOES IT FOR FUCKING ENTERTAINMENT. That's why I'm currently about to murder the boy sitting in front of me named connor franta.

"connor what the hell did you do!" I asked with that angry tone still imbedded deep in my throat.

"I did what you couldn't, to put it simply."

"connor I swear to god, tell me what the fuck you did!"

"I just told Phil I knew who the anonymous person was." He said that with some smug and accomplished look on his face. That bastard, I should have never told him. I thought I could trust him to just keep it to himself and not make anything out of it, but who am I kidding? This is connor franta we're talking about.

After that, I stormed to the bathroom to go calm down, if not my mother would have had to pick me up from jail instead of school. I knew I needed to get more information from connor about what he did, but I was really not in the mood to talk with him.

After fighting with myself figuring out wither I was gonna talk with him or not, I decided that I defiantly needed to. I was about to start second period (because I skipped first) Connor and I don't have the same classes until after lunch, so I told myself that I would talk with him then.

*********

THANKS SO MUCH 100 READS!!! I know it's not a lot but i'm still very proud and i hope you guys are enjoying the book so far.

Also, I made a new book called "fragile hearts" and it would mean the world to me if you guys checked it out💕

Stay Alive |-/

      -Grey