Chapter One

"So tell me about your first time" the shrink said to Louis who was laying on his stomach on the couch.

Louis sighed popping the pink gun in his mouth.

"I'm just a dumb brunette with daddy issues you couldn't possibly think I did something wrong right?" Louis batted his eyelashes.

"Cmon and focus" Dr.Arden said and Louis rolled his eyes.

"Fine...it was my neighbors tabby she wouldn't stop crawling under the house and tearing shit up"

"After repeatedly returning the cat I decided to terminate the source. I skinned it alive, put it in a box, and left it on the doorstep that's how I ended up doing "time"

"Mhm okay, now what about the drawings your mother dispatched to us Do you remember these?" Dr.Arden fixed his glasses and grabbed out a folder.

"This is something like my hit list" Louis said watching the man put the pictures on the table.

One of the pictures looked to familiar to Dr.Arden

"Who's this?" Arden said sweat forming at his temple.

"Oh that's you" Louis smirked.

"Um right, this session is over you need an advanced shrink I'll set you up an appointment with Dr.Styles head of the Therapist Ward" Arden typed away at his computer.

"Oh you're not scared of a teenager are you?" Louis said standing and brushing his skirt down.

"I was just starting to open up to you" The double doors of the office opened...

"Don't touch me!" Louis screamed and the guards backed away.

"Thank you for everything Dr.Arden sorry I frightened you"