Chapter Seven

T h i r d

Louis got up and went to school as usual. "Johnny?" The teacher called roll and Louis smirked.

"Absent" a student called out and they skipped over his name.

"Okay students today we have a guest speaker she's from the LAPD and he's here to talk about the Special Victims Unit of the department (I'm watching Law and Order).

The professor opened the door letting in the female detective.

"Let's get started" she said. Louis pulled out a pastel notebook and gel pen and wrote down "notes'

Throughout the lecture Louis was jotting down things the police looked for during a crime.

"Questions?" She said and a few people raise their hands.

"What if someone burys the evidence how does the cop know?"

Louis breath hitched but he wasn't scared

"Well we have dogs that come with us and we allow them to sniff the property if there is any suspicion...dogs can only smell 3 feet underground so the scents are low but it's better safe then sorry."

Thank god they're 12 feet under

"What if someone you know told you they killed someone? Or you saw them do it?"

"Have you seen anyone murder someone?"

"Him...Louis Tomlinson he murdered Johnny Olivers and Mathilda Blake" he pointed and Louis pushed his chair back into a hard surface.

"No let me go!!" Louis scream as they lifted his arms and carried him.

"You're going to a safe place" they said and soon they were at Bedford House for Mentally Unstable.

"No you can't take me here I don't want to go back! Harry don't let them take me!" Louis screamed at the curly lad who turned away from him.

"Louis?" "Louis wake up"

Louis jolted awake. "You blacked out are you okay?" Louis looked around the room at the students.

"I'm fine don't touch me" Louis snatched his wrist out of the detectives hand.

The bell rang and Louis rushed outside to his bike and pedaled home.

Louis rushed upstairs and put his bag down.

How to get away with murder
Evidence
Tips
What they search for
Remains

Louis chuckled closing the book and laying against his pillows with a sigh.