Chapter Five

T h i r d
One week ago

This is a "special" chapter based on Pity Party

Louis gasped noticing the calendar "it's almost my birthday" Louis smiled but then frowned "no one came last time"

"But that doesn't mean they won't come this time" Louis went downstairs and sat on the couch pulling out a drawer from the coffee table.

Louis hummed writing down invitations in cursive and placing them in pastel pink envelops.

Going outside in his light blue shorts and pink castle shirt.

 Louis put the invites in the mailbox  and skipped back inside

Louis put the invites in the mailbox and skipped back inside

"I can't wait"

Today

Louis sat at the couch checking the oven clock every now and then it was 10 minutes past the hour

Louis sighed but smiled, thinking someone would come soon, Louis played with a balloon.

Jay had granted his birthday wish and left the house. "Where is everyone?" He sighed until someone knocked.

"Oh yay you guys actually came" Louis twisted his fingers .

"Yeah we came to have some evi-"

"Some evident fun" Mathilda shoved Johnny.

Louis knew what was up and backed into the doorway locking it.

"So what first?" Louis smiled. "Um actually can I use the bathroom first?" Mathilda said and Louis showed her where it was.

"So Louis" Johnny said looking around the room.

"Happ-"

"What are you really here for Johnny?" Louis said standing in front of him.

"Your birthday" "tell me. the truth. Johnny"

"I am telling you the truth"

"That's funny because I don't remember writing the person who broke my hearts name down in cursive on an invite nor do I remember asking you to bring mrs.busybody either now tell me what're you really here for?" Louis backed him into the wall.

Johnny gulped "fine okay Mathilda and I were gonna look around...just as a joke"

Louis untensed "well in that case" he mumble pulling the trusty pink knife out and turning around stabbing Johnny in the chest.

"How does that feel to be stabbed in the heart...literally" Johnny coughed up blood all over Louis hands and gold outfit.

Pulling the knife out  Louis went to the bathroom Mathilda was in

Pulling the knife out Louis went to the bathroom Mathilda was in.

"Oh hey lo-" Louis sliced her throat pushing her into the bathtub.

"Ugh look at the mess you made Mathilda is that anyway to treat a guest."

Louis watched the life fade out of her eyes and the blood run down the bath drain.

"Don't worry I have a nice grave for you two." Louis giggled starting the shower to stop the bleeding.

Dragging Mathilda and Johnny to the backyard Louis kicked them over into the 12 foot hole he dug up for his flowers. and covered them back up.

After adding the dirt back he grabbed the tulips he hid from his mother in the shed and threw them in the multiple holes. (comment where I got this from)

"Louis?"

"Oh hi daddy" Louis smiled. "Can you help me?" Louis batted his eyes.

"Sure I didn't know it was your birthday I could've bought you a present." Harry said potting the buds.

"Oh it's quite alright" "are you here to assess me?"

"Yes I am so after we're done would you like to go back inside?"

Louis nodded

After finishing the tulips Louis smirked and went in the house.

"Can I go wash up?" Harry questioned showing Louis his hands.

"Sure I'll go with" Louis skipped to the bathroom.

The two washed their hands and harry didn't even notice the murderous bath.