Chapter Three

POV change midway...sorry 🌝

"You're such a whore...I heard you all night moaning Dr.Styles...and one couldn't satisfy you" she pointed to the several sex toys around the room

"get up its time for school"

Louis rolled his eyes putting on his outfit for the day which was a crop top, frilly skirt, and platforms.

"Bye Bitch" Louis waved as he grabbed his school bag and went around the side of the house to get his bike.

"Look at the Cali Hills Psycho" Jason said only receiving a smile from Louis.

"Why haven't you been put on the death penalty yet?"

"They can't prove anything" Louis replied as went to his first block.

%

"Cock sucker" Dot said to Louis as she left the locker room it was only her left in there.

I pulled her by the blonde hair etched into her scalp.

Kneeing her in the back she fell to the floor and I locked the door.

"Louis?" She whispered helplessly.

"Yes Dot?" I said circling around her.

"What do you want?" Dot whimpered as I held my pink knife to her throat.

"I can't fucking hear you!" I yelled and she cowered.

"You bitch..you deserve this" I pull the knife back into the air.

"Oh you know what?" I stop and she sobs. "That'd be too easy I'm going to kill you as painfully and slow as possible" I said before slamming her forward into the stall.

"Oh my god" she chokes and that only makes me do it even more.

"Please don't kill me" she cries as precious blood drips down her face. "Not this time"

%

Louis smiled after his daydream.

The bell went off for second period and Louis quickly stood and went to his locker.

Pulling the lock off he opened it and thousands of papers fell out with the words

slut
cock sucker
murderer
abnormal
freak
Killer
Stupid

Louis gathered all the papers noticing a crowd forming.

Throwing what papers he had in his hands away Louis pushed through the school doors and hopped on his bike.

Louis pedaled and pedaled to the address that he memorized.

"I'm coming hold on" the familiar voice said on the other side of the door.

"Oh Louis are-" Harry stopped when Louis wrapped his arms around him.

Harry felt a sensation he'd only dreamed of feeling.

"Hey what happened?" Harry whispered crouching down to Louis height.

"I don't want to go back there Daddy they don't like me there" Louis cried.

Harry knew the sensation was wrong but he twitched in his slacks.

"Louis you can't call me that"

Louis sniffled. "Why not? Oh why can't we just be together and live forever after" Louis wiped his tears and harry helped him to the couch.

"You know I dreamt of you last night mother says she could hear me all the way in her room"

"No ones ever made me feel this way before" Louis whispered his fingers finding their way to Harry's pants.

"We can't do this" Harry said moving away from Louis who pouted.

"Aww daddy your lips say no but your pants say yes..cmon it'll be fun then you'll experience the real dom roll" Louis bit his lip as he unbuttoned Harry's pant buckle