Chapter Four

T h i r d

T h i r d

Louis kneeled beside Harry on the couch as he rubbed the bulge in Harry's slacks

"You're bigger than I thought" Louis giggled rubbing the underside of his cock.

Harry's breath hitched. "This is so wrong"

"But I feel right at least that's what your cock thinks"

Louis licked a stripe up Harry's cock treating it like a lolli

Louis out Harry's hand on his bum after flipping his skirt up.

"Don't tease Louis" Harry said moving his hand down the curve of Louis bum hovering over his hole.

"Sorry daddy I like to have control" Louis said putting Harry back in his mouth.

"Good girl" Harry said and Louis hummed deep throating the older man.

"Ah fuck" Harry said his index and ring finger lubricating Louis hole.

"Daddy please" Louis said arching his back only to have harry spank him which made him smile and bite his lip.

"I like it when you spank me daddy" Louis chuckled before licking around the head. "I'd love it if this was in another hole" Louis jerked Harry off his own saliva covering his hands.

"Faster daddy" Louis moaned when Harry scissored him open.

Louis tongue rolled over the slit repeatedly sending Harry near busting.

"Daddy please put it inside me." Louis kissed up Harry's neck.

Louis gasped as Harry wrapped his legs around his waist and took him upstairs.

Harry took off his clothes doing the same for Louis.

"Did you wear these panties for me?" Harry chuckled slowly pulling the white lace off Louis thick thighs leaving a trail of love bits
.
Louis undid the bow in his hair until Harry stopped him.

"Leave it in" Harry said rolling themselves over so Louis was on top.

"You sure?" Harry asked.

"Are you sure?"

Louis actions said it all he lined harry up with his hole before sinking down.

Louis gasped and Harry hummed. "Oh my god" Louis eyes rolled back in his head.

Harry bent his legs and thrusted into Louis.

"Oh fuck daddy"

"How does it feel?" "Feels so good"

Louis was in bliss...he was so tight around Harry.

"You're such a slut baby girl fucking your own psychiatrist "

Louis knees went weak and he kissed Harry to keep from moaning.
-
I didn't know where to end but I wrote this April 17th and last night Harry did so good Performing ever since NY and SOTT