Chapter 4

Isabelle's POV

I haven't seen or heard from Abby since the party, I have felt panicky since I haven't heard anything from her, I decide to call her quickly...

A: OMG Isabelle, I am so sorry! I miss you so fucking much! 

I: Wait what!? And trust me I miss you too!

A: Okay! I know your gonna be confused.... But I'm in New Jersey with E and Gray....

I: For real whyd you leave!?

A: I cant be anywhere near him, I hate him and I want him dead!

I: I can understand that! Sooooo how are Ethan and you goin? eh eh hahahaha 

A: Were actually getting somewhere to be honest.

I: OMFG for real!? I always knew yal were meant to be!

A: Yeah Yeah Ok well I gotta go, E and I are going on a date to the beach!

I: Awe Well I want photos and all that! Mikey and I will head that way this weekend to see you, oh and remember We haven't met Ethan yet, I just watch their videos! AHAHAHHAAHAHA

A: Ok I will and that will be awesome! I know HAHAHAHA well call me when yall get here!

I: OK will do bye bae!

A: OK bye bae

(Yes my bff and I call each other bae! LMAO )

I hang up and run to find Mikey, "MIKEYYYYYY" I yell and hear a thud, I ran to our living room and see him in the floor, "Did I scare you?" I say laughing helping him up, "No its when you handing off the couch in your sleep and hear someone scream your gonna jump!" He tells me and pecks me on the lips as he stands and sits back on the couch, "So whatcha need!?" He says and pulls me into his lap, "Were going to New Jersey this weekend!" I say in a excited voice, "Why?" He asked and looked at me." "Abby's there, cause you already heard about him cheated, and well shes with her bestfriends Ethan and Grayson..." I say and he agrees, it thursday so we start packing.

Abby's POV

I wake up and feel arms around my waist, I felt a smile appear on my face as Ethan nuzzled his head in between my neck and my shoulder, I stretch lightly and feels Ethan's grip around my waist tighten, "Good morning babygirl!" He says in a very low voice, "Good morning!" I say and roll around to face him, luckily i put a breath mint in before I turned!

We lay there and chat about random things, "What do you want to do today?" I ask as I cuddle into his chest, Hes like a giant teddybear honestly.

"Anything, you wanna have a lazy day since its friday?" he asks and I agreed, "You wanna go watch movies play board games?" I ask sitting up, and looking at his hair.... UNCOLORED!

"LETS GO GET OUR HAIR DYED!!!!" I scream and plop on him on accident.

"Ok...?" He says and hugs me, we lay there for about a minute before i get up to get changed, I wear and black lace crop-top with black skinny jean and black vans, i quickly do my makeup and hair, E wears a black t-shirt and black skinny jeans with his black vans, "We matchin!" I say laughing, "Yeah we are!" He laugh and get his car keys.

we get to the mall and I go straight for the hair salon, "Hey Abs we can get the dye and do it at the house if ya want!" He says and follows, "Yeah that'll work!" And we search for the color red, once we find a shade of red that we like we head to the cashier and pay, we head out of the store and I zoom into the tattoo/Piercing place and look at all the different piercings and tattoos.

"E you wanna get matching tattoos?" I ask and he nods, "Wait for real!?" I ask, "Hell yeah why not!?" We pick one for our bottom lip that says "CHANGE" I smile and the artist leads us to a room, We sit beside each other and I immediately grab his hand, I am a nervous wreck when it comes to needles but I've always wanted a tattoo. "You ok princess?" he asks and I nod, "Ok Ma'am are you ready?" The artist asks me and I nod as she starts I quickly sqeez Ethan's hand as she starts, once she finishes me she does Ethan and we leave and go home, " MY LIP HURTS!" I groan in pain but its manageable.

A/N

I can't wait for the next chapter! <3

XoXo

Abbyy