Chp 1: How it all started

Madam Crystal's P.O.V
-------------------------------------------------------------
There has always been this one guy I've hated.. Christian.

He just had his daughter born, I decided today was gonna be the day I made Christian.. disappear.

So I went to his house to see if he was there, and of course he was but Kiersten wasn't home, Kiersten was Frisk's mom, she was another person i hated, to bad I cant kill her to, oh well.

I snuck inside quietly and went to find Christian, I found a knife and I grabbed it.

I heard a baby crying so I went to where i heard crying.
"Shh frisk its ok, daddy's here" Christian said calmly.

I snuck into the room undetected, and he put frisk down back into her crib.

He turned around and I stabbed him, he was in complete shock and I could tell.

"C-Crystal w-why?" He asked choking.
"Hehe I've never liked you and I've been waiting for so long to do this" I said wickedly.

I pulled my knife out and he dropped dead to the floor.

Frisk started crying again so I decided to grab frisk and run.

I ran as fast as I could out of the house and far away from the house that I could get.

I heard sirens in the distance but I kept running, I ran back to the orphanage that I own.

I ran inside and closed the doors, frisk wouldn't stop crying which was annoying the hell out of me."Shutup you little brat!" I spat at her.

She stopped crying but looked at me with fear in her eyes.

I put her down in a crib and cleaned myself up.

I cleaned the knife and put it away, I would have to take care of frisk now but it will be fine.

I just won't tell her about her parents, simple as that.

I didn't like the brat but I could use her to my advantage so I guess it's a win win for me.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this first chapter, this is my first ever book so if it sucks I'm sorry -_-
Have an amazing day you guys and stay determined!
FRISKY BITZ OUT!!
💖Frisk1525💖

Total words used: 375