Chp 13: Judgement

I make it to the corridor that was in the nightmare but this time I don't have a knife and I'm not covered in dust.

I walked through the corridor and saw sans, I smiled and stop when I was near him.

He smiled back at me but I seen a bit of sadness in his eyes

"Looks like your journeys coming to an end huh? " sans asked

"yeah it is" I said

"I'm gonna judge you on your actions " he explained

I nod

"I'll have to say that you've done a pretty good job" he said with a small smile

"Heh Heh that's good" I said with a sigh of relief

"welp, I'm rooting for ya kid" sans said

"Heh thanks" I said

I walked up to him and hug him, he hugs back and he wished me luck, we let go of each other and I head to the throne room.

I see Asgore standing in the throne room, I gulp and silently pray.

He turns around and looks at me, I look back at him.

He summons fire balls and throws them at me, I dodge them and he starts slashing me with his staff, I dodge the attack but then I trip and get hit.

I keep dodging his attacks but I am pretty sore but I'm DETERMINED to win this fight.

He keeps throwing different attacks at me and I dodge them, he sure is not giving up but neither will I.

I keep pressing the mercy button, he keeps denying it but then he slowly gives in, I'm pretty sure we were fighting for hours and hours and boy were my legs getting sore!

After awhile he finally excepts my mercy... I was breathing pretty heavily, I was tired.

"you can escape and take my soul" he said

"what?! No! I won't take your soul, plus I don't want to leave my friends" I say and I smile

He chuckles and smiles back

"you really are a merciful child" he exclaimed

"Heh I guess I am" I agreed with him

I waved goodbye and left the throne room, I was walking back and sans seen me and he looked shocked.

"Kid?! What are you doing? Aren't you going home? " he asked

"this is my home and I'm not leaving my friends behind, on the surface I never really did have a home, that's how I ended up in the underground" I explained

He smiled and hugged me, I hugged back, I could tell he was happy and let's just say, I was too.

Third Person
----------------
Things have changed, the ruin doors are now opened, Toriel comes out and visits everyone, she's even talking to Asgore, everything's perfect, I guess this was really a happy ending... Or was it?

------------------
There! I'm done but I'm not done with this book! There is alot of chapters to come!
I really didn't know what to do so I really tried XD
Frisk's journey may have ended but another one has just began, she isn't finish with her adventures juuust yet so do not worry!
Well ❤FRISKY BITZ OUT! ❤
total words used: 524