Chapter 5 - Invitation

Chapter 5

"Dante?"

The house was quiet and Dante was no where in sight. I became worried and checked everywhere, but I just couldn't find him. I slouched down on the couch, tears began falling from my eyes. "What will I do without him?" I thought out loud.

My thoughts were then interrupted by a loud crash coming from the front door. I jumped up and turned around, only to come face to face with a group of men.. they looked familiar, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

My eyes narrowed. "Who are you and why are you invading my home!?" I ordered. The man at the front chuckled. "Calm down" Was what he said. I was about to protest when a wall of flame appeared between us. My eyes widened in fear. "Dante!" I shouted without myself knowing.

The flames kept growing and groaning. I noticed the men before me begin to melt. I screamed and was engulfed myself within a matter of second.

__________________________

"AHHHH!!!" My eyes snapped open and I instantly looked around at my surroundings. I wasn't in my room, nor anywhere I knew. Then I remembered something. "Dante!"

A door to the room I was in swung open, revealing a pissed off Sasuke. I jumped up, but didn't notice anything wrong with my legs, so they caved in and I fell to the floor. "Urgh!" "Don't move" He ordered and came over to me.

I rolled my eyes and got back up. "Where am I?" I demanded an answer. He smirked "My house" "And why am I here? Where is Dante? If you did anything to him, I swear to god-" "Stop asking me useless questions" I glared and if looks could kill then, he'd be dead by now.

I sighed and sat on the bed. I looked myself over.

My bandages to my arms were still on.. good. My feet and part of the bottom of my legs were covered up.. "Hey. What happened to my legs?" He shrugged "They were burnt" My eyes widened. 'So.. that really did happen. It wasn't just a dream. That must mean.. Dante is-' I looked Sasuke in the eyes before standing up and putting my shoes on.

I walked over to the window and opened it, but before going, I turned to my (once again) 'savior' and bowed. "I appreciate your help. I'm leaving now. See you in 5 days" My voice was serious and my face showed no emotions. He didn't say anything, just stared me in the eyes, I couldn't tell what he was thinking and at this moment I couldn't care less.

With a short nod, I jumped and ran straight ahead, not really knowing where I was going. My legs hurt and blood was soaking through the bandages. Every now and then I'd bump into someone or trip over. But, I had to go find him, I had to save him. "Those bastards are going to pay!" I muttered darkly under my breath.

I was so sucked into my thoughts, that I didn't noticed the people in front of me and just bumped into them. I fell to the floor and landed on my back with a 'thud!' I groaned. "Great! Now my backs hurting as well" I shouted out in frustration.

Someone giggled from in front of me. As I stood back up shakily, I came face to face with three kids. I smirked inwardly as I already knew who they were. TenTen, Lee and Neji. Their sensei: Might Guy. Finally, I've always wanted to meet Lee and Neji, TenTen also seems nice.

Coming back from my thoughts, I bowed politely "I'm sorry. I was in a hurry and didn't watch were I was going" TenTen smiled gently "It's fine. Right guys" They nodded. I noticed Lee grinning widely. I tilted my head in fake confusion, I could tell what was going on through that innocent head of his. "Whats your name? I'm TenTen, the one in green is Lee and the one with the cold exterior is Neji" "...Alexis..."

I bowed and started to walk again, but my legs caved in. 'I should heal them' I thought. "Whats wrong?" TenTen came and knelt before me, a concerned look on her face. Neji came down and grabbed one of my legs, it stung and I winced before snatching it out of his grasp.