My dog x the hulk

"You're so beautiful..." the Hulk said fondly, brushing some stray hair from Quinn's eyes.
"Bork." Quinn whispered shyly in reply, averting his eyes and bowing his head. "B-Bork."

The Hulk smiled.
"I want to spend the rest of my life with you..."
"Bork."
"Sshh..." he placed a meaty green finger on Quinn's lips. Quinn licked it gently, eliciting a soft smile from the Hulk.

The giant green man dropped down to one knee. Quinn tilted his head to one side.
"Bork?"
"Quinn Potts, I have loved you since you were a fetus. I... I love you more than works could ever say. So... Quinn, will you do me the honours of being your..."
"Bork!"

Quinn turned up his nose in disgust. The Hulk's eyes filled with tears.
"B-but... I love you!" He cried. Quinn ignored him as he noticed a red ball roll past. He pounced on it and started licking it as the Hulk began to sob.

"Quinn, my love! I would do anything for you! I would even become a ball! Anything!" He promised. Quinn looked up, concerned.
"Bork?"
"Yes, yes! Even that! Anything!" Tears streamed down the hulk's face as he reached for the tiny black dog.

Taking a wary step back, Quinn pondered for a moment, then quietly uttered a bork. The Hulk fell to the ground in despair, a sobbing mess. Quinn looked at him for a moment, then tentatively licked his forehead in farewell before running off with his ball.