@Naldi- x Oliver Twist (NSFW)

By Naldi-

I sat across the room as I watched him work. God how his muscles tensed and his brow furrowed as he fisted the metal machinery to work it. We were all orphans here - my name was Riley Lissanna Louisiana Lisgo and despite not being a boy, I was sent to this place because my parents hated me. I understand why. I'm super ugly with my long hair and perfectly fair skin - oh and those freckles on my nose. How hideous!

Despite not being a boy, I was sent to a boy's workhouse and that was where I met him. Oliver Twist. A true hottie. God how I loved his chiselled jawline and the fact he probably had an eight pack underneath that tight, torn, shirt.

I sighed dreamily as I watched him work away, while I brushed the floors effortlessly.

Looking up, he saw me and smiled, even sending me a wink!

Oh god, I'm in love.

Slowly sauntering over to him, I sent him a small smile, wrapping my arms around his side and resting my chin on his shoulder so that my lips were so close to his ear. "Hi, Olly." I purred, and slid my hand down, feeling his erection in his tight denim jeans because denim was around back now because I invented it because I'm the world's smartest person.

Slowly grabbing his hand, I lead him to the back room before dropping to my knees, and slowly undoing his denim jeans. He let out a groan, as he leant back into the wall. Taking out his throbbing dick, which was so big, I stroked it gently.

When I was bored I'd deapthroat metal poles and pretend it was his dick.

I was so ready for this.