not really a crackship (sort of NSFW i guess?)

a/n: riley's a mad lad and they created this art

Alex looked over at john, only to find he was already staring right back at him. He looked back down instantly, blushing, feeling embarrassed for even looking in the first place. His hands were on his lap, fingertips digging into his thighs.

"What's wrong wit u?" Johm asked, and alec blush. "Nothing." he said but john knew he were lyin because he moved to sit much close than b4.

"Babe, wats up??" Jack asked agen, pressing his jand onto alexndrs hip. Alex was a tomato.

takin a big breth, alx looked @ johh. "Fuck me?"

"K."

Suddenlt johm was rippin alex cloth off and slowlt took of his own. He had an 8 pack and wus the hottest guy in scool, alex was so shocked. Wen he took his boxrs off alen gassped. Jom had big boy schlong.

With his super strong strength he flipped alex other but alex felt sad so he started to cry because he hated his life and he was fat and ugly and nobody licked him. Jom patted his hed. "Hey it ok. I can make u feel gud."

So alex sat on his dick and started bouncing like boinh boing yoyo. Wen they were done they lay together in bed but suddenlt alex felt sick so he got dress and ran to bathroom and threw up vomit.

"Jom." He said sadly, holding his belly which was round now. "Im gregnant."