Tonight I spy

When I was 14 my dad left with out a note or a reason why. Me and my mother was devastated but my mother never knew why he left so suddenly, still leaving behind all of his possessions. My mother blamed herself for my dad leaving but what she did not ask me is if I knew where he went. I did. She tragically died 2 years after my dad left. She died not knowing my dads untold secret.

My father, Jack Hunter, was a member of the order of the flame. This organization went round the globe tracking down and killing the world most deadliest murderers, drug dealers and down right scum. One night he ran into the one man that can never be killed. He was named The Runaway. In there accidental meeting The Runaway. Sliced and diced (at my father) without a care in the world. He left my father in peices all the the floor. The only reason is that I was behind the crates that were behind that murderer. I know he dies happy because as he took his last breathhe yelled, as loud as he could scream, "I will love you always my daughter. I will watch over you in the clouds, now and forever u will have my love"

From that day forwards I promised, on my fathers deathbed, that I will avenge his death before I turn 19. Till this day that promise still stands.

My name is Scarlett Hunter, daughter of Jack Hunter, and im going to avenge my father if its the last thing I do!

Please read

this chapter is dedicated to freshfocker cause of the amazing cover!!!! thx you freshfocker!!!!!!!!