God help this girl...

Dedicated to @HyperSmurf. Sorry about the late update, ive had a lot going on with my school. I hope you like the new chapter.
.............................................................
I walked up to the man that started it all and smacked him right across the face, possibly leaving a red mark. Then i turned to my so called 'mother' and shoved her head so hard into the table, it left a dent. I felt Anthony slip his had in mine and gave me a smile for reassurance. With an evil grin on my face, i dragged my 'mothers' unconscious date to Anthonys car. I did not really care about how hurt he gets so i threw him in the boot and closed the door, getting a few of his fingers shut in the door as well.
Getting into the passengers seat, i watched as Anthony walked round the car and get into the drivers seat. I asked him if he could drive us to the spot where it all started.

Half way down the road, i started laughing. I don't know about what, possibly about this whole situation but it felt fun to just laugh for once. Eventhough i probably looked crazy while i did. After 3 minutes of my laughing Anthony joined in as well. We got to the place in just under 20 minutes and 'he' was still unconscious. Dragging his body out of the boot i shouted at Anthony to get some rope to tie him up with. We tied him up in the exact spot he killed my father in, how convenient. After 5 minutes of standing around being bored he finally started to wake up. Unfortunately for him he was hanging, tightly, by his arms so every time he tried to escape he would loosen the joints in his arms. Holding hands with Anthony i walked up to the man that took my father away with a baseball bat in my other hand. "Best first date ever, bumpy at first but fun. Hope to have another date with you again Anthony." and with that my boyfriend and i started beating the living shit out of a man hanging from the ceiling.