The date to end all ...

As i was running up the stairs the doorbell stared to ring. I stared running only to fall down the stairs. As i dated myself of the doorbell rang again. I quickly stared to walk over to it when it opened to reveal my best friend that i have missed for so long. I ran over to her and started to hug as if i let go she would slip away again. When we stared hugging i realised that i was crying tears of joy. Chloe was also crying but when we looked up i remembered that i have a date to get ready for.

I invited her in as we had a girly chat hat i have missed so much. I told her about my dad and about my date tonight. After we talked for over 20 minutes, i finally started to get ready.

I picked out a dark purple dress that had a sweetheart neckline and a light purple belt encrusted with mini blue gems. The dress went just above my knees and had no straps. After helping my find the perfect dress, Chloe did my makeup for me and my hair. For the make up she added foundation, smoky eye-shadow and dark pink/light red lipstick.

I turned to look in the mirror and could not believe what i saw. I saw a gorges young women that did not have her dad killed infront of her eyes and is not a trained killer but a girl that loves a boy. And is finally getting a chance to be a normal girl for once.

Just as i was about to open my mouth, the doorbell rang and i ran downstairs as fast as my heels could take me. I opened the door with a shaking hand and on the opposite aide of the door was the most handsome boy i have ever scene

Anthony was wearing a black tux with a dark purple tie. His hair was messy but sexy at the same time. He complemented my dress and hair before he took my arm in his and led me to his car.  We drove for about 30 minutes before we came to a stop outside the most beautiful looking restaurant ever. "This is amazing, Anthony." i said with so much enthusiasm in my voice. "The best restaurant for my best girl" was is reply and it made my stomach go up in butterflies.

As we entered the restaurant, Anthony talked to the seating man and he took us to our table. As i sat down i could feel someone watching me and it was not Anthony because he was looking at the menu.

I started to look around because i knew something was of with this place until my eyes landed on a familiar set of eyes. My mothers. She was sitting dress from a man that looked like he had been through hell but once he turned around i started having trouble breathing.

Anthony noticed this and started to calm me down until his eyes went into the direction of my eyes.

"Father?" Anthony said with a look of hatred and disgust. It was only when the man turned round that a look of horror went across my face.

My mother was having dinner with the man who slaughtered my dad. And this 'man' was my boyfriends dad.

Well my life could not get any messed up.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Sorry this update took so long guys and i hope you like it. If you do please vote, comment and post on my wall. I will make sure to respond.

Bye guys :)