A romance never to forget

I woke up about 6 in the morning because i could not wait for our date. I jumped out of my dark blue bed and skipped over to my wardrobe. I searched through my wardrobe when i remembered the secret compartment where i hide all of the dresses my mum bought for me.

I felt around for the latch inside my wardrobe and then a ping sounded through my room. The back of my wardrobe opened up to reveal lots of different coloured dresses in all different lengths. But my favorite dress was at the far left and was hid by and ugly sick coloured dress. I till don't know why my mum bought it for me.

This perfect dress came just below my knees and had light blue rhinestones encrusted into swirls all around the bottom part of the dark blue beauty. It has no straps and a small heart (fake) dimande encrusted into the top left corner. The top part has a light blue design on the waist and on the very top.

By the time i finished admiring he dress it was 9 and i had to have something to eat because my stomach was rumbling. I started to decend down the steps to the kitchen when my phone started to ring. I quickly ran over to in, nearly tripping in the process. When i reached it Anthony sweet voice rang down the speakers. He said " make sure you wear something formal, like a dress, today for our date." Eventhough i can't see his facial expression through the phone i know he's smiling like a kid on Christmas. "on and don't forget to look as lovely as you do since the day i met you". At his last sentence a blush was creaping its way onto my face. " ill see you later darling." and with that he hung up the phone.

I had some breakfast and then lunch and then tieded up for a few hours so my mum does not have to do it when she gets home.

I just finished washing the dishes while listening to clarity by zedd with my alarm when of indicating that i have to start to get ready of ill be late.

I started to run unto my room to get ready for my date.

I wonder what it is like to go out with a guy that you truly love.

..........

I hope you guys like the new update and be sure to tell me what you think in the comments.