Together at last

Hey vote if u like it and if u want anything to happen in the next chapter just ask and ill try to put it in. If u like my story's you can even follow me.

Tonight I spy

Scarlett P.O.V

        Beep!!! Beep!! I slide out of bed and smack my face right on the floor taking my blue duvet with me. I look up and see Anthony staring at me from the doorway. I can see in his eyes that he is trying to keep back a laugh. I reach for one of my pillows and throw it at him but, as him being a pro rugby player, he catches it with no effort needed.  We looked at each other for 1 minute. Then he breaks the silence "Do you want me to go so you can get changed for work?". I nod and he starts to walk out of my room, into the hallway.

I start to walk into the bathroom with my iPod in my hand. I put it in my iPod dock and blast Demons by Imagine Dragons. I strip out of my spongebob pjs and turn on the shower. I wait for it to get warm and slide in as the warm water pores down my body. I left the shower after 30 minutes. I quickly dried myself and put on my favorite blue jeans, cookie monster t-shirt and my blue and purple trainers, grabbed my bag and headed out the door on my way to work. I work at a primark store, in the town center. I get paid £150 pounds a week.

I enter my work greeted by my boss, Jack. He gets me like every morning. "Hi Scarlett" and I reply the same every morning "Hi Jack". After that short convosation I walk to my desk and start to work on my assignments for today but all I could think about was Anthony. His dark brown hair and light blue eyes. Oh God did I want to see his face again but I have to get him out of my mind because he does not like me the way I like him. so I better just forget about him. After 1hour of working on my assignment of sorting out all the clothes that were not in there right place I went to get a drink of water but when I walked in I was greater by Anthony.

He was leaning on my desk with his back to me so I went up to him quietly and jumped on his back scaring him. Before I knew that I was safe I was thrown on the floor by a pissed of Anthony. His words came out like I was a child that just whiped paint all across a clean, pur white, wall. "You really think you could get away with doing that?" immediately he started to tiggle me until I called out for mercy. When he stopped tiggleing(?) me we just sat the and looked deeply into each others eyes until my phone went of.

I'm bullet proof

Nothing to loose

Far away, Far away

Rickashade,

you take your aim

Far away, Far away

I picked up my phone and was shocked at what the person at the other end of the line said.

"Hello daughter Its me your mother. We found him..."

Author's note

Sorry for the late update and the one of the backstory was not much of a chapter.

Anyway I'll see you guys next week hopefully and plz

Vote

Follow

and

Comment