Anthonys Backstory

Hey guys as yoyo guys might not know why there is a guy in the next chapter, called Anthony, this chapter explains how they met and all of Anthonys family stuff. Hope you guys like it.

Anthonys backstory

Age: 17

How he and Scarlett met: They met at the sight were her dad was killed. He was sitting in the corner at the front door and she helped him up, sorted out all of his cuts and took him to her house so he can get better. When he told her that he did not have a mother and father and that The Runaway killed them because they did not pay of there debt so he payed it of for them, by killing them both infront of there child. Then he left him there to die of starvation or dehydration. After that day he has lived there and became like a best friend to her. They have lived and survived together since that day.

Relationship status: He is not dating anyone. The last person he dated was her and that was 3 years ago but he has not gotten over he and probably never will. Even though he has feeling for her she has not figured it out. There is one person that loves him and that is Scarlett. The only reason they broke up is because of someone (not giving away any secrets)

Appearance: He has short black hair that shimmers in the sunlight. He has light skin and no tattoos but wants one of Scarletts name across his arm. He wears baggy-ish shirts and normally blue/jeans. He has the most brightest eyes you ever saw.