1. When Ritsu meets Aphrodisiac

This is a dare from HiuVn41, who dared Ritsu to take in some Aphrodisiac things. In case anyone don't know what is it, it means some substances that increase sexual desire and response ;)

Me: *Drag Takano to the back of the room* Takano-San, please keep Ritsu busy for a while. I promise it will be a satisfying scene~ *wink*

Takano: *evil grin* Sure, Yuki.

Me: Happy working with you! :) Well, I'm not that sure what is aphrodisiac food actually, but the web said chocolates are, so here are choco with a bit wine and I added some medicine to make the aphrodisiac effect~ (PS you know what Ritsu became after wine right? (^O^)

Chiaki: Yuki-Chan, is that choco?

Me: Chiaki do you know you scared me, glad that my heart is so strong. And yes this is chocolate. *I showed him a box of chocolate without wine*

Chiaki: O great!!!!! Everyone, come have some choco!

Ritsu: *Just freed by Takano who pinned him on the wall* Yuki-Chan can I have some?

Me: Sure! *Showed him the special-made wine chocolate*

~5minutes later~

Ritsu: *Face blushing and feel hot* Yu-Yuki-Chan, I feel so-so strange......

Me: Well, time to reveal, we got a dare for you to take in aphrodisiac stuff and here is the chocolate especially made for you!

Ritsu: What the heck does aphrodisiac mean!

Hatori: According to my knowledge it is something that increases sexual desire...... *volume decreasing*

Takano: Yuki-Chan, nice move. *Give me a thumbs-up*

Ritsu: Ta-Takano-San!!!!!! You knew it from the beginning don't you! Why don't you tell me about it?

Takano: I only know something will happen but not what it is exactly. * evil grin and look at Ritsu* I loved this dare. And why do I have to inform you? That's not my responsibility either, so why would I?

Ritsu: You-you....... Fine! How can I get rid of this?!

Me: It is used to increase sexual desires....... Understood?

Takano: *pinned Ritsu on the wall and French kiss him*

Ritsu: Takano-San!!!! *trying to broke free*

Takano: *to everyone* Excuse us. *Pick up Ritsu bridal style and into one of the separate rooms*

Me: *nosebleeding* They may be in for a while...... I think I made sure the rooms have good sound-separating walls though.

Yukina: Kisa-San do you want to try that chocolate? It said contains wine, it must be good!

Kisa: Yu-Yukina it is specially made by Yuki-Chan so I don't dare to try it.

Me: Kisa what do you mean by that! Yukina-San please make him eat that and do what Takano-San and Ritsu is doing~

Yukina: With pleasure Yuki-Chan~ *pick up Kisa (again bridal style) and take him to a separate room*

Hatori: Yuki-Chan should Chiaki eat too?

Me: If you accept it, Hatori-San!

Hatori: *put a special made chocolate in mouth and kissed Chiaki, putting the chocolate into his mouth*

Chiaki: *cannot speak clearly* Tori! Stop!

Hatori: *do the same thing with the previous two couple* Please excuse us too.

Kirishima: *Grin at Yokozawa* Grumpy bear, we don't want to be left out, right? *Repeat what the previous couples did*

Yokozawa: Hey, Kirishima, put me down!!!!! *keep hitting Kirishima's arm*

Me: *Nosebleeding while thinking evil thoughts~* I think the couples are gonna need some time, so bye for now!

Please add in some dares and comments if you have creative ideas~ o(^▽^)o