Slaves Play 2~

Yukina x Kisa 

"Kisa-San you ready?"

"No of course! If I am I would have come out already."

"Okay...... When do you think you would be done?"

"This costume is very hard to wear, the zipper is so long!" 

"How about I help? I'm coming in~" Yukina went inside the changing room and saw a blushing Kisa in a mini skirt and tight tops with a lot of frilly laces. The costume also consists a pair of fluffy bunny ears, with a pink ribbon on each one. 

"Kisa-San~ You are soooo cute!" Yukina screamed and pulled Kisa for a death grip. "Cute~ so cute~" He exclaimed while nuzzling on Kisa's chin. 

"Y-Yukina, let go!" Kisa struggled in Yukina's arms and gave up at last. 

Finally, Yukina let go of Kisa and helped him pull the zipper up, earning a small scream from Kisa due to the tightness of the tops. 

"It hurts, you fool." 

"I'm sorry! But Kisa-San you are too cute for your own good, I just can't resist!"

"Um...... Can we go out? The changing room is not a nice place to chat."

"Sure!" Yukina answered and exited the changing room. I hung some high heels from the wall to Yukina and I disappeared.

"So what commands? I suppose this to be quick."

"Kisa-San, put on the heels and seduce me."

"What the hell?! That is impossible."

"Master's orders, Kisa-San~" Yukina said with an evil smirk.

"F,fine. Only this once."

Kisa pushed Yukina to sit on the bed and sat on his legs, left side of his body facing Yukina. Kisa lays his head to Yukina's chest and his index finger draw circles on his chest, to this stomach and continue heading south. "Kou....." he moaned softly, legs swinging slightly. 

Yukina gulped and attempted to kiss Kisa, but the second one pressed a finger on Yukina's lips and said with a wink, "Do wait, darling~" Then he lifted Yukina's shirt up and started to lick on his chest, tongue twirling along the nipples. 

"Kisa-San...." Yukina panted in pleasure. "You are good....."

"Master..... Aren't you gonna punish me for being a naughty slave? Mhmm?" Kisa said in a seductive tone and nuzzled on Yukina's chin with his own.

"You bet, Kisa-San." Yukina pushed Kisa on the bed and then 'YAOI'

 Me: May we welcome (insert most dramatic music you can think of) Takano and Ritsu!

"U-uumm........" Outcome a very red Ritsu. When Ritsu meets Takano-San I am quite sure you all know what is going to happen at the end. 

"Ritsu......"I could tell Takano-San is definitely in a hurry, as a very polite fujoshi I should leave the room to them and peek through the security camera, and I did as I said so. 

Takano x Ritsu

"Ta-Takano-San please stop looking at me, this is so embarrassing!" His sight is burning like fire...... I hope I can still reach the company tomorrow and don't have to take a day off.

"Ritsu, this is your master's order, seduce me." With a seductive look and voice, Takano sat on the armchair (which appeared out of nowhere) and said. 

"That is definitely impossible, please stop messing with me!"While trying to lower the dress to cover his legs, shouted Ritsu.

"You are being very naughty, are you?" Grabbing Ritsu by the wrist, Takano pulled him onto his legs. Licking his ear softly with a moan,"If you don't do as your master has ordered, you deserve punishment. 

Then, :YAOI:

Hi this is Yuki who disappeared for like half a year//// Hello again and I have to say I might end this piece sometime around as I didn't have much dares nor truths to write about and I am feeling very involve with Soukoku from BSD now, bye for now!