2. Swap Bodies~

Hello~ Me again~
We have a dare from yuunsigh that dare the SIH characters to switch bodies with their rivals but they thought it's only them, below are the switches:

Yokozawa & Ritsu
Takano & Kirishima
Hatori & Yuu

Kisa don't have rivals (maybe yes but I don't realize they are) so he is gonna rest and eat popcorn o(^_^)o

I didn't include Chiaki and Yukina because they don't have rivals and aren't working in Marukawa
O yeah I am writing they swap bodies after they arrived at work

For the story to go easier I'm writing the Sales department and different magazine edit departments are on the same floor

Yuu is visiting to give Emerald Department a manuscript

Mino took the day off

Yuu handed the manuscript to Takano and had to wait for his correction. He is in a meeting room on the same floor as the others.

Body Swap, start! *snap fingers*

~The six people suddenly got a headache and recovered in a second~

Part 1-7 are happening at the same time until I say it is finished

Part 1
Ritsu: (in Yokozawa's body) Owww that hurts......

Yokozawa' staff: Yokozawa-San are you ok?

Ritsu: I'm not Yokozawa-San!

Yokozawa' staff: Yokozawa-San I recommend you to see a doctor if you have any mental problem.

Ritsu: I'm gonna wash my face*rush to the bathroom and look at the mirror*

Part 2
Takano: (in Kirishima's body) Damn..... What the heck is that!

Kirishima' staff: Kirishima-San are you ok?

Takano: *Looked at his hands and clothes then rush to the bathroom*

Part 3
Hatori: (in Yuu's body) Why suddenly a headache...... *Realized his paperwork disappeared and glanced his surroundings* Where the world am I in! *rush to toilet to wash his face*

Part 4
Yokozawa: (in Ritsu's body) What the hell! That headache is annoying......

Kisa: What happened Ricchan?

Yokozawa: What! Wait did you call me Onodera?

Kisa: Ricchan is Ricchan, what happened?

Yokozawa: Excuses I need to use the washroom! (Did as he said)

Part 5
Kirishima: (in Takano's body) Eh? Why am I in Emerald? Plus my head hurts damn. Onodera where are you going? (Seeing Ritsu ((Yokozawa)) run away and followed him)

Part 6
Yuu: (in Hatori's body) What the heck am I doing in such a pink area..... *look at wrist* Is this Hatori's watch? I need to take a break. (Head to washroom to wash face)

Part 7
Kisa: Why did they all disappear...... Nah I am going to see~ O I could bring my camera also~ *follow them to washroom*

Me: *quickly explained this to Kisa and tell him to record it down*

Now all have realized they switched body and met at the same washroom

Ritsu and Yokozawa: Who are you!!!

Takano and Kirishima: So Yokozawa and Onodera switched bodies. (Stare at each other) I switched with you right?

Yuu: Is Chiaki here?

Hatori: No of course what are you thinking?

Yuu: Well I don't want to use your body but if that means I could kiss Chiaki I won't mind.

Hatori: You.....you bastard!

Takano grabbed Ritsu and started French kissing him while Ritsu blushed madly (remember they look like Kirishima kissing Yokozawa)

Yokozawa: I never thought I would see myself so red. This is a nightmare this is a nightmare......

Kirishima: Nah we are a couple originally so that's ok right? Since Takano and Onodera is a pair we could do the same~ (Did as he said)

Hatori: How about we leave then some personal space......

Yuu: For this once I agree with you.

Me: Dare completed!

All turned towards me in union except Kisa: What! This damn thing is a dare?!

Me: Yes...... You we dared to switch bodies with your rivals but no one knows it beforehand.

Takano: Why is Kisa safe? *pointing to Kisa behind me*

Me: Well he don't have a rival so yeah.

Kisa: Yuki-Chan I sent the video to you already ~

Yokozawa and Ritsu: *death aura surrounding* Yuki-Chan this is not a thing you should play with you know.......

Me: *scared* Sorry, but a dare is a dare! I'll change you back! *snap fingers*

All except Kisa: That horrible headache!

Yokozawa: Delete that or you are fired Kisa.

Ritsu: For this one time I'm siding with Yokozawa.

Me: *Left the washroom* Ok this is the end of the dare. Please post more dares and truths to play! See you ~( '▽`)