5. Hi I am bored

Hello it's me
I'm feeling in a mood of writing so the stuff below are random things I thought.

Me: Hello today I'm gonna be giving out dares~

Takano: My partner in crime, welcome

Me: *high five with Takano* Thanks, is everyone here? I assume yes! Welcome again~
I have a game of Spin the Bottle mix Truth or dare, I'm not gonna join to be asked but whoever the bottles points have to do or answer me, clear? Yes! Let's start! Well first before that I want to call a dare: all of you have to dress in 18th century royalty style, ukes as girls with wigs and a mask. Semes have to find their ukes back

Yokozawa: I'm very easy to spot you know......
Kirishima: Oh I can finally see you as mama bear
Yokozawa tried to punch Kirishima who got hold of his hand and plant a kiss
Me: Ahhhh *fangirl squeal* This is so sweet
O yeah hurry up go change! I pushed the two groups to separate changing rooms

In the Ukes changing room

Ritsu, Chiaki and Yokozawa: Yuki (-Chan) what are you doing in here?
Me: In case you don't know you have to wear a corset (evil grin)
Ritsu: Like..... the one in Kuroshitsuji? Ciel's one?
Me: Bingo! Now help yourselves I'm going out see you later~

Twenty minutes later

Me: Welcome to the 18th century version on Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, we have the princes Takano-sama, Hatori-sama, Yukina-sama and Kirishima-sama, and the princesses Onodera-himesama, Yoshino-himesama, Kisa-himesama and Yokozawa-himesama~

The ukes are in emerald, rose pink, sky blue and red wine colored dresses (the style is something like Beauty and the Beast) according to the order. They all had a mask that showed their eyes and covered until the nose. Ritsu and Kisa had black and straight wigs while Chiaki and Yokozawa had a brown, curly wig.
The semes are in black tuxedos and a mask similar to the ukes but only cover one eye.

The semes walked to their lover and afforded their hand: "May I dance with you, my lady?"
All the ukes blushed and curtseyed holding their dress, "My pleasure, sir."

They danced waltz slowly, while I'm secretly taping all from my twenty-four hidden cameras across the room.

After half an hour of dancing

Ukes: Damn you guys stop that!

Semes: Why...... I'm enjoying....... Don't you too?

Ukes: (blush all different shades of red) Shut up!!

Me: Ta-da! I got it on tape, what a collection of cuteness!!! (fangirling over a video)

Semes: Send it to the semes chatgroup later

Me: Sure sure

Ukes: Delete that!!!!!!!

Me: Not a chance~ Bye for now and see ya later!

Terribly sorry for sooooo long without a chapter
I finally have some spare time ( ̄▽ ̄)
Sorry for the long chapter too
I will continue the OVA apart two later