4. Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi OVA Part 1

Hello~ This is Yuki~ We have a dare again by HiuVn41 who dares everyone to watch the first OVA of Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi and Takano and Ritsu have to re-act a scene~ (P.S.  ⁄(⁄ ⁄ ⁄ω⁄ ⁄ ⁄)⁄
I will be choosing the scene so please look forward (≧▽≦)

Me: Hello~ Today's dare is for all of you to watch the first OVA of Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi and Takano and Ritsu have to re-act a scene of my choice. Do you think it's a good dare?

Takano: Indeed. *high five with me*

Ritsu: I know what is Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi but what is the OVA about ? I'm enough of those anime featuring my life plus my feelings.

Me: This is about your high school life with Takano-San or maybe Saga-Senpai~ o(^▽^)o And Takano-San it's in Ritsu's POV

Takano: Yes! Finally I can understand what the heck is Oda thinking back then!

Ritsu: God damnmit. And I told you to forget that name right?!

Chiaki: Anything that don't feature in my POV is good.

Hatori: Why? I would love to know what we're you thinking.

Kisa: Ritsu I understand.

Ritsu: Thanks Kisa-San!

Kisa: You were a stalker in high school and I can relate to that so yah.

Ritsu:...... Please stop about the stalker thing.

Yukina: Kisa-San you are so adorable! I'm kinda happy you stalked me though.

Kisa: *blush* Yu-Yukina!

Yokozawa: So this is about you two's love life. 'Why the heck am I here series two'

Kirishima: Well don't be sad little bear~ Just take it as entertainment will be fine~

Ritsu: Can I leave? Please? *puppy eyes*

Me and Takano: Don't even think of it.

Me: *start the OVA*

I'm translating all the stuff to English only and I don't own Sekai Ichi Katsukoi and it's OVA but I do own my story (like obviously but just want to mention whatever)
I will call the high school Ritsu Oda and high school Takano Saga
Normal words are the character's reaction to one part
Bold words are OVA
Italic plus bold is Ritsu's OS
Please note the above points for easier understanding (*^_^*)
Please enjoy~

~OVA begins~

Oda is reaching for a book on a high bookshelf, unable to reach it and stumbled a few step backwards and bumped on Saga.
"So-" said Oda
Saga reached for the book and handed to Oda who lowered his head
Oda' OS: Even I think I am crazy, only because of this little action I fell in love.

Takano: So you DID realized that!
Ritsu: Shut up! I just hate the whole thing in my POV
Kisa: So love at first sight, Ricchan? How romantic!
Ritsu: No words.....

Oda peeked through a bookshelf, watching as Saga returned his borrowed books at the school library. He blushed a little when Saga left the counter and nearly dropped a book. Saga walked towards the bookshelves, one column from Oda. Saga chose a book and left when Oda nervously watched him. After the librarian put the books on the trolley of returned books, Oda got one of the just-returned books of Saga and read the newest name on the borrowing sheet, 'Saga Masamune'. Oda glanced nervously at the reading Saga while thinking I don't believe in 'Love at first sight because that's not reliable' when Saga felt someone watching him and removed his sight from the book and saw no one. He didn't know Oda stepped back in time to avoid his sight. He shrugged and continue his reading. I've only seen him once. What do I know about him? Also, both of us are male and didn't even talked once. Only borrowing the books he have borrowed, nothing else, only this. I already think that I'm closer to senpai through this. He thought as he written 'Onodera Ritsu' on the borrowing sheet. What am I thinking, this is too strange, this is only a stupid thought for the instance, He rubbed the name out and written 'Oda Ritsu' on it. I thought about that for 3 years.