Chapter 3

Colby's P.O.V

Luca kept trying to get my sister and I to talk to him. He even tried to bribe us into letting us punch him.

Which would be fun but I really don't want to hear mom's nagging.

As Luca went to talk with the guys real quick I decided to go to the restroom, leaving S.J outside since she didn't have to go.

As soon as I went in I was land against the wall, by the queen of the school Jessica Walter.

"Stay away from my man."

"You know it's hard to keep track of who your man is Jessica. "Your man", changes more than I change my underwear. Which is saying something I change everyday unlike you." I switched us around where I had her against the wall.

"If I were you I'd let me go." She said with her teeth greeted.

"Awe sweety. Daddy's money can't get you out of this one, but I'll let you go." As I let her go, she slapped me.

As I was about to respond, S.J came into the bathroom.

"What the hell is going on here?" She asked looking at Jessica.

"S.J go back outside." I said looking Jessica in the eye.

"The hell I will."

"Awe how sweet. Little sister trying to protect her big sister. See you at school puta."

Before she walked out of the bathroom, she shouldered me.

It was silent until Jessica came towards me.

"You shouldn't have came in here." I simply said walking out of the bathroom.

"Are you serious? You were going to let her walk all over you." She said coming behind me.

"No I wasn't. Look I have my reasons for not fighting her back, just like you have your reasons to put ranch on everything you eat."

"Hey don't talk about my ranch obsession."

We laughed at that.

"So where's the boys?" She asked.

"I don't know. Probably over there where all the girls are." I said pointing to a big group of girls.

"So what do we do now?"

I looked around for a moment to see that had a Volleyball game going on.

"Want to play?" I asked.

She grinned.

"They just don't know what they're in for, do they?"

"Nope."

Samuel's P.O.V

As the girls went into the restroom, Jessica walked out. Once she noticed me she walked towards me and hugged me.

"Babe I missed you." She said smiling.

I pulled her hands off of me and frowned at her.

"Jessica we broke up a month ago."

"All the more reason we should get back together. Look I made a huge mistake. I shouldn't have cheated on you-"

I grabbed her arms tightly and have her the best death glare ever.

"Jessica I want you to listen and listen good. I, will never get back with you again. That was the worst month of my life, being with you. Stay away from my family." I said letting her go.

She had tears streaming down her eyes when I was done. She said a few choice words before running off.

I sighed.